Show me your...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heres mine, and the messy living room...Im still finishing up wrapping before tomorrow.

The tree is chock full of special ornaments from Bronners Christmas Wonderland. THeres something new every year.

Leaded glass, crystal, satin ornaments, heat spinners, and so much more.

And...the photo of the house. Its a little one...but you get the idea.
40' tree in front lit with LED's = 40 watts.
5 sets of incandescent icicle lights = 480 watts.

Attachments

How so Mr Els? It is made in China though. lol

It's very designed as if all the ornaments were bought to match the tree and here at least, white trees are unusual. It's very unique while still very pretty.

MY christmas TREE is special. We didn't have much money, so, we went an alternate route.

I'm sure we all hope you stay broke for years to come!

Here's my tree ... a pic of the tree itself, and a view of the room ... you can also see it through my front windows when you drive past my house!

This is much more of a northeast tree; restrained, simple, and quietly elegant.

Heres mine, and the messy living room...Im still finishing up wrapping before tomorrow.

The tree is chock full of special ornaments from Bronners Christmas Wonderland. THeres something new every year.

Leaded glass, crystal, satin ornaments, heat spinners, and so much more.

And...the photo of the house. Its a little one...but you get the idea.
40' tree in front lit with LED's = 40 watts.
5 sets of incandescent icicle lights = 480 watts.

Haha! Now this resembles my trees when I used to have trees. Just pile everything on complete with novelty lights and ornaments everywhere. We always have zillions of cedars on the property and so use those for trees. They make the whole house smell like cedar. I do miss that.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is mine. I did dark red, dull dark green and an orange color theam as you can see. This is my tree in my bedroom right next to my bed. I threw in a picture of the quilt I made because my tree gave me the idea to make it.

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media