Show of hands...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Captain Elephant, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    OK, walked into the men's restroom yesterday and there's a coworker standing in front of the urinal with both hands on his hips taking care of business.

I'm thinking "How the hell can you pee with no hands?"

Seriously, do any of you guys do it? I tried, but I pee all over the place. First I'm not cut, so I have to hold the hood back, but even then it's usually swinging all over the place so I have to have some control.

Can some guys do this and others can't? Can one learn how to do this? What's the secret to peeing with no hands? (OK Ladies, don't smart off here)

2. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

I've done it once. It was easy for me. You just have to be still. Sometimes the pee shoots everywhere.

3. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I can do it fine. I always pee that way, of course I am cut and that might be the difference.

4. Cochranfan4life

I'm cut, too.

5. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    Penis size might affect too. So it's really up to each person to see if it works for them or not.

6. Cochranfan4life

It works for me alright. It's kind of relaxing in an odd way.

7. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Guys with short dicks and big balls should have no trouble, they just point straight out anyway. I enjoy pulling out my balls over my briefs to give support and hold up my big hanger and piss with no hands. It is very relaxing. Sometimes I even end up getting semi erect by the time im finished.

Mike:biggrin1::biggrin1:

8. Cochranfan4life

You get semi-erect? Sometimes I do, too!!

9. Cochranfan4life

You get semi-erect? I do, too!!

10. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I do it frequently. Stand still and let go. Now, depending on the urinal, some you cant dot it with, but the ones that have a decent jut out at the bottom work just fine, so it can point down and go. Also, my balls are large so I get some upward aim from that too.

11. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some of it's the "angle of the dangle", as they say. Many guys naturally hang soft at about 45 degrees. Foreskin comes into it a little, though I have plenty of friends in the UK for whom their relatively tight nozzle actually helps with aim. One of my favorite memories/images is of a British guy I was out drinking with at UBC in Vancouver who used the urinal next to me and had to stand an extra half foot back because his uncut schlong was so f---ing long that it would have been in the porcelain. And no, he used no hands. Long skin.

I see quite a few guys with hands on their hips or at their sides in the airport restrooms. Some are even on their cell phones, the idiots.

Orthodox Jews are prohibited from touching their own penises until marriage, so they have to pee with no hands (and in their case, it probably does help not to have a foreskin). They are also prohibited from using a phone while using the bathroom, a rather more recent rabbinic declaration.

Muslims are prohibited from touching their penis with the right hand [clean hand] when urinating, because the Prophet Mohammed said: “When any one of you urinates, he should not hold his penis in his right hand or clean it with his right hand; and (when drinking), he should not breathe into the vessel.” (al-Bukhaari, 150). So if they've got the Nokia in the left (which they shouldn't -- it's the "dirty" hand) , that leaves few options...

And I've noticed many of the guys who use no hands at the urinal are older (50+) and/or rural types, like with cowboy hats. Just assumed the younger, suited guys doing it had a religious basis. Dunno.

12. caadbury

caadbury New Member

Albums:
    I'm cut, and can do it just fine. I usually don't though, as I don't really like the splashback so I point the stream towards the porcelain.

13. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It works sometimes for me, fun to try. But because my dick bends too the right it is not always a good idea :tongue:.
    And i'm uncut but I just pull the skin a bit back so peeing goes better.

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got the image of your dick swinging back and forth like a water hose does when no one is holding it. :eek:

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I can do it. I remember telling a girlfriend this and she thought it was impossible.

I think it depends on your hang and how powerfully you try to piss. Or maybe just gravity or something.

Having said that, I always hold it at urinals. I piss handsfree at home daily though, always in the morning, helps me wake up.

16. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do it most of the time. I'm cut & wear boxers which makes it easier for me.

17. Cochranfan4life

I usually do it in the morning when i'm still waking up.

18. HiJinx

HiJinx Member

When I used to work construction, I walked into the restroom where there was a line of urinals, no dividers and a guy in the middle one, reading a magazine while he let it hang out pissing. I said, geez how long have you been here?

19. rchangin

rchangin Member

I was just at the airport yesterday and saw a guy standing at the urinal with his hands on his hips. He was standing back a bit as well, but I was at the sink and didn't get a very good look. He seemed to be enjoying the stance and seemed very confident.

I been at a urinal next to my boss on several occasions and he'll do this - sometimes it's only one hand on the hip, though. Yes, I've peeked and he's pretty big soft, so I'm guessing he's got about a 9 incher. Certainly bigger than me. Doubt I'd ever get a chance to see it hard though.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can only do it at a urinal. I've tried it with my toilet at home and made a mess. It was cleaning day anyway. Lol

Draft saved Draft deleted