Show of hands...

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One time i was at a urinal in a public bathroom and i was trying to peek at the guy next to me and he caught on to what i was doing, gave me a funny look and walked off.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just tried to do it again and no luck. It's sloppy.

My wife cannot understand why I don't hit the sweet spot in the toilet better than I do. I told her that she doesn't have such an organ that can physical dimensions and has such features as a retractable cowling.

She said her father told her that a rifle was more accurate than a pistol because of the length of the barrel, and if that were true then I should be an expert marksman.

She laughed her ass off after we first got married when I tried to pee with morning wood. She found me hunched over the toilet one hand on the wall, the other trying to aim it South.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
...It's kind of relaxing in an odd way.

It's really strange that you should say that because, although I've never thought of it that way, it's true. I do it occasionally without thinking about it but I've noticed that when I do it publically guys seem to think it's weird.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of it's the "angle of the dangle", as they say. Many guys naturally hang soft at about 45 degrees. Foreskin comes into it a little, though I have plenty of friends in the UK for whom their relatively tight nozzle actually helps with aim. One of my favorite memories/images is of a British guy I was out drinking with at UBC in Vancouver who used the urinal next to me and had to stand an extra half foot back because his uncut schlong was so f---ing long that it would have been in the porcelain. And no, he used no hands. Long skin.

I see quite a few guys with hands on their hips or at their sides in the airport restrooms. Some are even on their cell phones, the idiots.

Orthodox Jews are prohibited from touching their own penises until marriage, so they have to pee with no hands (and in their case, it probably does help not to have a foreskin). They are also prohibited from using a phone while using the bathroom, a rather more recent rabbinic declaration.

Muslims are prohibited from touching their penis with the right hand [clean hand] when urinating, because the Prophet Mohammed said: “When any one of you urinates, he should not hold his penis in his right hand or clean it with his right hand; and (when drinking), he should not breathe into the vessel.” (al-Bukhaari, 150). So if they've got the Nokia in the left (which they shouldn't -- it's the "dirty" hand) , that leaves few options...

And I've noticed many of the guys who use no hands at the urinal are older (50+) and/or rural types, like with cowboy hats. Just assumed the younger, suited guys doing it had a religious basis. Dunno.

I'm not Jewish, but had many Orthodox Jewish friends from grade school through High School. When a small boy, it was my job to turn on and off lights and stoves, etc. on
the weekends for the Orthodox neighbors on each side of my house.
When my friends and I were taking a piss with each other (school restroom, et.), I
never saw any of them take a piss without touching their penis. So, I find this to be
impossible to understand. :confused:
If you can't touch it, how do you get it out of your pants to take a piss? How would
you clean it when taking a bath (maybe only touching it with a wash cloth)? And, not touching it until you get married? How can that be?
Can an Orthodox Jew on this forum explain this to me? I am truely interested and would really like to know. Thanks

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My question is: Why would you want to use a no-hands approach? I make sure I have drawn my ample foreskin back and I suppose I use a hand to hold it back while I am urinating and when I have fininshed I always "milk it down" and shake it a bit before I put my foreskin back over the head. Let's face it, I like my penis and I like the little ritual I follow at the urinal.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive moreso noticed guys using one hand to aim at urinal and other hand on hip. Latest was at mall restroom a few weeks ago. Guy already at open urinals when I walked into restroom was comfortably doing this while pissing out of a thick cut dick about 4-5 inches out of his jean shorts. He was about late 40s to early 50s so his comfort and confidence level was also on display about not moving when I took urinal about 2 spots away.

D

deleted814719

If I'm at a urinal, I'll usually just pull my cock out of my pants and let it hang. I do use my hands to "shake" the last few drops.

When at home, I'll hold my dick to ensure that the stream goes directly into the toilet. Since I clean the bathrooms, I'm conscious about making a mess.

Reactions: maroon1040

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As someone stated earlier, I also think it is easier to do when your cock is smaller. I am also cut. I enjoy hands free most often when pissing outdoors. And I really enjoy pissing outdoors. We live in town so only can do it when dark outside.

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, walked into the men's restroom yesterday and there's a coworker standing in front of the urinal with both hands on his hips taking care of business.

I'm thinking "How the hell can you pee with no hands?"

Seriously, do any of you guys do it? I tried, but I pee all over the place. First I'm not cut, so I have to hold the hood back, but even then it's usually swinging all over the place so I have to have some control.

Can some guys do this and others can't? Can one learn how to do this? What's the secret to peeing with no hands? (OK Ladies, don't smart off here)
that's usually how I do it and then I give it a couple of thumps instead of shaking it.