Show off cock at gym

ozmodel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

Are there any other guys here that like to show off their cock at the gym changerooms/showers??

I'd like to hear other people's stories....cheers

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whats your point stevie. Some guys are proud of what they are packing, and like showing it off....

D_Harry Palmer Fiztwacker

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have a problem with it - and if you are proud of your body, why not show it off!

I don't really need to get naked becuase I normally go for a swim at home or at he beach after a workout (hence shower at home not at the gym), but I feel comfortable - a lot of that has to do with my ergowear undies.

I just wish the rest of my bod measured up (pun defineately intended)!

AP

sure, i have to agree, it is a compliment fi guys checck me out, and a turn on. :smile:

cock is cock, pussy is pussy and tits are tits. Why do people have to make such a big deal about 'not showing it'?

James_23

Just Browsing
Media
Have found the thrill of being naked in a public shower can give me an erection, which is not a desired look most of the time lol

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW this isn’t a NEW idea…been doing it for awhile and I love it. Before any sensitive Kiwi’s go nuts YES I say I am 80 % straight!

Never had gay sex nor do I want it but I love teasing men and women and in the gym (at least at Gold’s here in So Cal) there aren’t any women in the locker room.

I have been clean-shaven all over since swimming in school as well as the marines and I love to walk around in the sauna and steam room with nothing on. The thing that kills me is that in 2010 we are still concerned about stupid labels; I don’t have a problem with anyone looking at me or checking me out in fact it’s a compliment. Doesn’t mean you have to sleep with them.

It’s funny but it is usually the straight older guys who get squeamish and can’t take the eyes off of you unless you look at them. The gay guys on the other hand may look but they are much more relaxed and comfortable with seeing other man nude so no unnecessary hang-ups!

Really like watching some dude’s eyes about pop out of their head though when I go into the sauna or steam room and they see I have no pubic hair or body hair they can’t help themselves but look. YES some may think that I am gay but this tends to be the homophobes not gays. Personally I love the feeling when having sex and she doesn’t complain as there are no unwanted hairs – LOL.

Yes I say flaunt it in the gym its safe enough and we all look some just stare though…after all I am an advid exhibitionist and naturist too.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
In all my years of going to the gym I really never had what you would call a sexual experience in the locker room. It seems these days so many of the guys (especially younger ones) tend to be very modest while the old guys (who you wish were) seem to let it all hang out.

I've always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and a voyeur but as I said, the gym locker room never provided much opportunity for me in the past. However, recently I started stopping by another gym at times and I found the sauna and shower area to be a bit cruisy.

I typically just wear a towel into the sauna and while I don't expose myself purposely I would have the option to do so if I felt like it. A few weeks ago another guy was in the sauna and I felt him checking out my muscular build. When I went to take a shower (individual stalls with curtains) he took one kiddy corner from me that did not have a curtain even though the other stalls with curtains were open. I suspected he wanted to see and be seen so we both ended up getting semi hard and lathering up ourselves for an extended period of time. Of course it was all done in a manner that made it appear to be accidental and that we were not really aware of the other person watching... but we both were. When I finished my shower he immediately went back into the sauna. I suspect he wanted me to follow him back there but I chickened out.

Last week the same thing happened with another guy. Only this guy (much younger and with a small uncut cock) didn't get hard but again, he chose a shower without a curtain and watched me as my thick cock grew even thicker. I was hoping to see his cock swell but it never did so I wasn't certain if the encounter was an accident or not.

I saw him in the gym 2 more times this week but he our timing didn't work out so we hit the showers at the same time. I was hoping it would but I wasn't still sure if he was aware of the occurance.... I guess it was because the other night as I was leaving the gym our eyes met and he gave me smile and a bit of a wave....

We may have another show after all!

I've discovered that bodybuilding is sort of an exhibitionist fantasy. You stand in front of thousands of people with hardly anything on and people are ogling at your body. No wonder I enjoyed it so much!

D_4wf5g

Experimental Member
Media
I have similar experiences at my gym at the YMCA. Great locker room, steam bath and public showers. Unfortunately, too many olg gfuys are hanging around, but that's OK. A good place to show off after a good training. I usually get half erect all the time. Sometimes, I walk around with my cockring.