Show Off? Exhibitionism?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any of you dudes like to show it off? Sometimes I enjoy showing a big old bulge, a tent pole, or a cucumber in my pants. Recently had a innocent conversation with a couple at my gym who I think are hot and damn! I was HUGE and so obvious down there. Kind of a turn on !

Anyone Else?

JTH
10 x6.5 bi

trewqed: yes, i get a kick out of showing off as well. My wife and i are keen naturists, we live in the u.k. and go to naturist resorts camping in france a few times each year. We usually go to cap d'agde ( a naked city nearly) and to a lovely place called euronat.
being well hung and a shower, 8 inches soft, i do get stares and smiles, and hell, i love it. So does my wife, we walk around nude all day, in the bars shops etc, and the more atention we get the better.

on occasion ive walked round with a semi on, that can be up to 9 or so inches, im about 10 hard. i love the attention. any other nudists/naturists out there?

two_fister: I live right downtown in a fairly large city, and sometimes I like to have fun with the women who work in the office building down the street. Sometimes I'll "forget" to wear my boxers after working out, and most of you guys know freeballin and sweat pants equals. It's kinda fun having 20 women staring at you, and I'll tell 'ya what. It's men who get a bad rap for leering at women, but from what I've seen women are just as bad if not worse.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Just what difference does the absence of the boxers make?

I can't see that they would make such a difference to what you looked like.

two_fister: my package is/was clearly outlined in these particular sweat pants

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=tallmansf link=board=meetgreet;num=1034285054;start=0#6 date=10/10/02 at 21:42:03]...if you got it, flaunt it, if only for the fun of it.[/quote]

Once the anxieties of having a self-understood and self-recognized larger-than-normal fade. I don't think there's a single thing wrong with being confident about it, so long as you're well aware of the fine line between "confidence" and "cockheadedness."

I've got it. I don't go out of my way to flaunt it one bit, though. I'm pretty level-headed about it, actually; sure we have quite the big-dicked camaraderie here, but in the real world, I wouldn't say I downplay the dick, but rather let it speak on its own accord. I humor the "DAMN!"s -- they do get old.

I know I keep espousing the line -- that there's a lot more to us than our dicks. I'm glad you're much more confident about your endowment through display to your big dick buds, Tall. I'm sure that you have many more endearing talents at your disposal, though.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Showing off... with or without my will, there is a significant bulge in my pants. Sometimes (rarely, though ;D) I find it embarrassing, but this feeling quite depends upon the glances I receive: obnoxious staring or discrete peakings.
Exhibiting... only when in XXX places (strip-bars, etc.) with friends [hung friends].

johnholmeshorse: I'll walk around the house naked and sometimes lift my cock on the air and let it hit my leg and it makes a loud thrwap sound, rather funny, let's the GF know that I'm up and about.

Good for you guys that can freeball, must be liberating. Two_fister, couldn't agree with you more, women are just as bad as us at looking at certain bodyparts, sheeessh!

blak9: I enjoy walking around the house nude too but I limit the nudism to my private residence. I can't go outside nude; there is a charge for that (public indecency) but I would like to go to a nudist resort some day.

hangin: In the summer I like to wear some my old-style shorts - the kind that was in style in the 70s and 80s. The ones I have are about ass high and, shall we say, form fitting. If I really don't want my freeballing parts to "accidentally" fall out, especially when I bend over or sit down, I'll stick my cock head in my A-hole with one ball on each side it. The shorts are tight enough that they help hold my cock in for a while if I'm careful.

If I'm somewhere that no one can see I can let things dangle and stroke it, like when driving or even in public places if I know no one will see. Especially after dark I will jog in the park while hanging out. If I case the place and know for sure I'm alone I'll even J/O nude on the playground, etc.

If this sounds like a pervert, I've been doing it for 30 years and have always been very careful never to let someone see me. I just get off jacking outside. I think a perv is someone who would flash people who might be offended.

awestruck: One of the things I enjoy about this site is the pride many of you have in your penis. I think that is great and I like the fact that some of you enjoy showing off a bit. I would definitely glance over at you more in the locker room or at the urinal if I knew that you didn't mind or were glad to have the attention.

neworlnssteel: Whenever I am in a communal shower i must admit I like to take a long time drying off if there are people around. I am not big enough soft to show a huge bulge so this the only time I can show off.

Erectacock: In the men's room I stand farther away from the urinal. I LOVE the looks I get when I use my whole hand to hold my meat and everyone else uses a couple of fingers. I also think it's so erotic to be outside naked, where you know you shouldn't be. I only do it at night though. I live in the mountains of western maryland and we have a really big backyard and I do occasionally walk around completely naked, only because I know I shouldn't be. I try to open up every oppurtunity I have to show it off. When buds are over I always try to do something really stupid like jump on the trampoline with a tube sock over my dick or something.

Bigoledadd: When I was younger I showed my package off all the time. I couldn't wear my pants any tighter. Now it seems I've come 180 degrees turn about. Especially at work. I work mainly with other men and have found that through the years I've been given a hard way to go by bosses that suffered from penis envy. When swimming I now get out of the pool facing away from most everyone and fluff air into my suit so it doesn't cling to my manhood. I seem to get embarressed when minors and relatives are starring at my cock.

I still occasionally get in the mood to show off and do. Since the advent of the internet I've lost the need to go out in public to show off. I can post pictures or webcam and show my wears to enough people to keep me satisified. It also has the advantage of not offending those that find it offensive cause no one has to look at me on the internet and those that do want to look for the most part don't have to feel embarressed like people tend to do when the get caught looking.

tenntugger: I work in and office where the dress code is professional, suit and tie place. So very few people at the office have ever seen me in anything but a suit.

Well last year we moved to a new office building and I was in on a saturday setting up my office. I was wearing a pair of levi's 501's. Around noon that day one of our young associates from the office came in. He is right out of college and he came in to set up his office too.

Well he came into my office to say hi and I was holding my cpu and put it down. When I turned to say hi his eyes went straight to my bulge. (I show really big in my 501's.) Well I pretended not to notice, and we started talking, and I noticed he kept looking. I have a bit of a wicked streak in me and having to be very professional at the office all week I tend to makeup for it when I can.

So I reached down a few time and adjusted myself and this poor guy didn't know what to do. The next thing i noticed is that he seems to be getting a little aroused. Well he cut the conversation short and heads to his office to get it ready.

About an hour later I stop by his office and offer to buy lunch. He excepts and we go to this place at the corner of our block. We sit down and order and then he excuses himself to the mens room. Ahhh oppertunity knocks... I also head into the bathroom and take the urinal right next to him. So I walk up unbutton my 501's and standing a step back reach in and pull out my dick. Even I have to say it is quite impressive, 6 thick inches soft.(8 1/2 x 7 hard) Well I start to pee and I notice he is looking straight down at his own but he is not peeing. (he's a bit shy) I take a look at his equipment since he is looking down, and I must say nothing to be ashamed of. He has at least 4 - 4 1/2 soft inches himself. So as I finish and am shaking it he finally steals a look. So I took my time putting it away and making sure to adjust it just right.

He finally starts his stream as I wash up and head to the table. After a few minutes he comes out and sits down and he seems a bit shy. We have lunch and head back to the office to finish up.

Nothing else has ever happen again. But he always goes out of his way to say hello or goodmorning. And when ever I get the chance I always adjust myself when I know he is looking.

felipe: This is a very hot section...wow!! I live in Spain and there are many nudist beaches which I always go to. Although I am not in the same league as you guys (merely 8 inches), I like when people stare, but nothinbg turns me on more is to see a huge guy naked on the beach (well apart from at the gym, when he's drying off and flaunting it). I think it's great that people experiment and enjoy their bodies; whether it's on a beach, gym, backyard or home..GET NAKED!!!! Exhibitionism? Great! Voyeurism? Great too. Just tell me where you are and I'll be there!! :)

hungpaulo: After I realized I was big (as described in "When did you first realise you were big?"), I became very confident all of a sudden. As a swimmer, you end up spending a lot of time in the lockerroom. I loved taking showers naked and coming out with all the guys just staring, even older guys! I used to take a long time drying and used to get a hardon instantly. I would even pretend to forget something in the shower just to prance around again ;D . Their face of awe :eek: was priceless!