Show Off? Exhibitionism?

aerials: sometimes after classes are over ill change to work out at school and when i wear these sweatpants you can see it coming at you from a mile away :D so i stroll into one of my teachers rooms an start up a conversation and one time she just looked at my crotch for a good 10 seconds still talking to me, looked at me than double taked (still talking) than stopped talking completely flushed red and just started giggling i laughed and walked out

bigmike11: I love using public urinals and showing off. I unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, pull it out, and hold it like a big log in both hands. I like holding it with both hands just because it puts on a show... lets them know I've got something big.

When I'm done, I like slowly milking the foreskin forward to get the last drops of piss out. I love the looks I get from straight guys with wedding bands when they see the huge soft log I piss out of. Really funny sometimes :)

Sometimes when I go to the convenience store or run quick errands in the neighbourhood, I go wearing nothing but sweats and freballing. I get lots of stares.. and I love the way my cock feels swinging free in my sweatpants, knowing that my big dick is visible to everyone. I wear shorts to the gym, with no underwear, so when I'm on the treadmill running, you can see my cock flopping around.

I've gotten great service at restaurants by showing off my bulge. My usual casual clothes are tight jeans, with my cock down my left leg. I love going into a store with an obviously gay clerk or salesguy and talking to him while I adjust myself, and watching the looks he gives me and the stares I get.

Of course there's the nude beach. I walk up and down the beach with friends nude. Lots of looks.

I just love strutting and showing off. To be honest, I used to not love it. Now I love showing off what I've got.

getnbiggr: I'm not as big as lots of the guys here, but I sometimes feel like showing off a bit, particularly when I know I'm going to a sexualized space, like a big dance-club or a gay event of some kind, like Pride. (I tend not to show off too much in "mixed company" as it were...)

But since I tend to get hard very easily, the situation can go from me showing a big soft bulge to showing a big hard cock in an instant.

I was once at a gay pride event in Toronto, wearing a pair of very short 1970s Slazenger tennis shorts -- I felt like showing off that day. Anyways, I was freeballing and packed in very tightly, and so there wasn't any danger of my falling out of them. But I ran into this bodybuilder couple I'd played with before, and just chatting with them got me very turned on and I developed a full-fledged hardon.

This had a couple of interesting repercussions. A couple of the guys I was hanging out with that day laughed at me and teased me for a while because of it, and not in particularly kind-hearted way. That was frustrating: I guess they thought it was cheesy that I would be so direct in my arousal.

But on the flip side, a friend-of-a-friend who saw the whole thing later dragged me off to a quiet corner and proceeded to blow me within an inch of my life. He'd been SO turned on by my size and my raging erection in a public place that he just had to have me.

So showing off can be a double-edged sword, I guess... But still fun from time to time!

-- J.

hung: I agree with big Mike with Eleven

Freeballing in a casual setting and doing errands around the market place can be fun. Not full exposure mind you; however, we have them just like a woman with a well developed set of breast. We can let others appreciate us without being offensive.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not an exhibitionist,but...do i like attention? sure....for my smile, for my laugh, for my bulge, for my comments......that is only human isnt it?

getnbiggr: I think the line between exhibitionism and "being appreciated for who you are" can be a thin and shifting one...

After all, when does 'putting your best foot  forward' become exhibitionism or showing off?   When you're in a conversation with someone that you like, you may try to be a bit funnier, a bit smarter, etc... is that personality-exhibitionism?

And if you sometimes choose to dress in such a way that those who are inclined to notice big dicks will notice you, then is that exhibitionism?  Or just putting your best foot forward?  (or best 11" or 8" or wahtever... :) )

Of course, sometimes it really IS about showing off and flaunting it... and that can be fun too.   I certainly like running into exhibitionist horse-hung studs.... <G>

- j.

emilywee: it doesn't have to be offensive or deviant if there is mutual consent. i had guy friends who would openly show their packages off to me, of course only where there was privacy (i.e. not while grocery shopping or anything!). often times they'd fully expose it to show off the soft to erect growth etc. i would totally call it show off/exhibitionism on their part. no sexual pressure whatsoever, and i'd totally enjoy checking them out. it goes to show the risks of making generalizations (not that anyone here has made any), and that trust/sharing in friendships can go a long way.

SpeedoGuy: In grad school, a platonic gf of mine who suspected I had a large unit once questioned me about it in detail. How big did it get erect? Did I have problems during sex? etc. The tone of the conversation indicated she was being very objective...as if she was participating in some scientific study. I got the feeling that it wasn't a come-on but rather a bona fidel opportunity for her to learn about something that was foreign and interesting to her.

The exhibitionist in me was mightily pleased by her curiosity and so I responded to her interest by casually offering to let her see it...with no strings attached, no pressure, no further expectations. Since she was very comfortable with me, she readily agreed. I have to admit I greatly anticipated the opportunity to follow through on my offer. When the chance finally arrived, I bared it for her and put on a great show by going from a turgid flaccid to raging erect in very short order. I really got hard from the thrill of exposing it to her observation. As we agreed, it went no further than exposure and I reveled in the entire experience... especially her observation that I hadn't exaggeratied about my erect size.

priapus: I get a big thrill out of showing off. I live in a small apartment in NYC, which provides some great opportunities. I stand in front of my window all the time, and there is a women who lives across the alley who has seen me dozens of times. My GF's apartment has a bathroom without a door, and you can just see into it when you are sitting at one end of the couch. She has a friend who doesn't live in NYC but has a meeting here once a month, and who stays at her apartment and sleeps on the couch. I get up much earlier than them, and I always make sure she gets a clear view of my cock when I get into the shower.

trewqed: my wife and i are naturists and holiday at freanch nudist resorts, naturists camping etc and love our nude holidays, we get a real sexual kick out of it too, we both enjoy being looked at. But, i believe that real exhibitionism takes place when those around you are clothed, not nude like you. therefore, the best exhibitionist thing ive ever done was the streak i did on my stag party. 11 of my best pals (some who knew of my endowment) amd some girls who we met that night in a club and i ran naked around a city center square with my 7 - 8 inch soft cock flopping around in front of me. great laugh, and i got offered some no strings blow jobs by the girls, but being a good boy refused. me and the guys had more beers and a few joints instead.

what a weekend!

priapus: another thing I do is go running in Central Park in skin tight shorts that leave NOTHING to the imagination. The stares I get are priceless :eek:. When I pass 2 women walking or running together, they always tell their friend or nudge them to look. Often I can catch fragments of the conversation. Yesterday as I approached these 2 girls one of them said "o my god check this guy out" and they both were laughing as I passed. The only downside is that sometimes gay men can be almost harrassing. I have pics of the shorts on yahoo http://briefcase.yahoo.com/priapus_measured
but I think you have to be a yahoo user

Icarus213: I only show off in places where I should be naked anyway (locker room), but I always make a point of undressing quickly and staying naked for a long time as I do other stuff. Or if I am talking to my friends or other people there I will fully face them instead of turning just my head. Just subtle things that point out the fact, you know. I confess that I do find it a turn on doing that. And I suspect that some of them feel the same way.

emilywee: my bf and i did a test the other night. he wanted to prove to me that guy's who's bulges show through there pants pretty much know what they are doing. my bf wore three different pants: jeans, slacks, and gym pants. once WITH boxer briefs and once WITHOUT. it was a clear difference. he also said the friction and moving and stuff makes a guy have to be aware of what's going on down there if he's not wearing anything. sigh, i was so horny when the tests were completed!

meathose10: Priapus , I have a surprisingly similiar pair of shorts I wear when I'm out angling for mouthwhores....I can't really run in them , though, because the heft of my thickening hose makes it heave and bounce so much I go rigid - nothing like FEELING the size of your own cock! So I take it slow and easy and just let the thing bulge and strain the fabric at half mast. Hell yes, I'm an exhibitionist....If I display the big bait I get the results I'm after : cock hunger.

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=emilywee link=board=meetgreet;num=1034285054;start=30#33 date=03/28/03 at 23:02:27]my bf and i did a test the other night.  he wanted to prove to me that guy's who's bulges show through there pants pretty much know what they are doing.  my bf wore three different pants: jeans, slacks, and gym pants.  once WITH boxer briefs and once WITHOUT.  it was a clear difference.  he also said the friction and moving and stuff makes a guy have to be aware of what's going on down there if he's not wearing anything.  sigh, i was so horny when the tests were completed![/quote]
:D My girlfriend and I have done this very test in the past. She jumped my bones after I put on her sweat pants. Hehe...

tiptop: I love to wear no underwear at the gym- and I wear chaki cargo shorts- nothing tight or girly and when I walk around- its always very obvious-without being obnoxious- I like the stares, the attention, but I can't be too trashy with it.....hense the cargo shorts-
some guys will glance and glance, others will just STARE a hole in you. That makes me feel weird. But when the hott bottoms take a second look- I know its ON!!
FUN