Show off exhibitionist step dad found out!

Coastwatch1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is my exhibitionist step dad, he loves to show off online and I found that he actually posts quite a bit. Nobody else in the family knows his secret! I find him incredibly sexy, and now that I have seen what's underneath his gym shorts, I have no problem calling him dad. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is my exhibitionist step dad, he loves to show off online and I found that he actually posts quite a bit. Nobody else in the family knows his secret! I find him incredibly sexy, and now that I have seen what's underneath his gym shorts, I have no problem calling him dad. Let me know what you think.
Looks tasty, and, a little hairy?

Coastwatch1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He does look hot (and horny).. I hope you get to see a lot of him. Where is he posting nudes of himself?
I originally found a imgur gallery on a now deleted Reddit thread, and some of the comments had links to other pics on image hosting places, mostly imgur. I saved the ones I could before it was deleted. Maybe if I feel really brave, I'll look at his internet history or his phone one day and see if I can find more!

Jake Williams

Sexy Member
Media
I originally found a imgur gallery on a now deleted Reddit thread, and some of the comments had links to other pics on image hosting places, mostly imgur. I saved the ones I could before it was deleted. Maybe if I feel really brave, I'll look at his internet history or his phone one day and see if I can find more!
Please do

AndyUK62

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does he know that you found out his secret?

Reactions: Tight_End_SC