Show off your n-curve tool!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a n-curve penis and it is sometimes an disadvantage when I am having sex, especially when my wife has to guide me into her before we can do it! Any one out there who have the same challenge can comment. Here is some of my pics to enjoy!:biggrin1:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Nice cock - I rather envy you being able to keep the foreskin over the head when you are hard. It only looks to be a pretty mild down curve.

I think most curves - down and side - require a bit of guiding, but that's part of the fun!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice cock - I rather envy you being able to keep the foreskin over the head when you are hard. It only looks to be a pretty mild down curve.

I think most curves - down and side - require a bit of guiding, but that's part of the fun!

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it! I am especially glad about your comment with regards to the guiding being part of the fun, I thought in the past that this is a major problem, but now my view point has been altered thanks to you.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that it would be beneficial in some positions and cumbersome in others - just like a u-curve.

And like the poster said above, who cares? As long as you can get in and stay hard, it shouldn't really matter.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my curved dick, complete with wristwatch and 5 quarters on the head.

So do you whip that out when someone asks if you have the time, or change for a buck? And what kind of response does it get?

(Sorry about the snarky remarks... I'm secretly envious here. On the longish-but-skinny side... always wished for more girth. The wristwatch thing has me almost speechless.)

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great looking cock Joe... love the foreskin, love the veins and love the n curve. Enjoy it with your new perspective