Show Off your Pecker in your Boxers (Other Underwear...)

azndude

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, show off your pecker with a picture of a peeker of your penis. :biggrin1:
I'll try to start off, but no guarantees, sorry :frown1:
Have a picture of your peeker and a regular picture of your good stuff and let's compare!
Should be fun

azndude

Experimental Member
Media
I got a good story though about my friend's slip.
My friend, Tommy, a big jock at my school, with nice pecs, a 6- pack, nice tan body, used to hang out with me after school, and spend the night at my house very often, almost living with me like a brother. His casual wear was like he lived at my house as well, since he only wore a pair of loose boxer shorts (My favorite was his pair of green and white plaid boxers, the fabric was thin, so you could see it through the cloth). Every time he would sit down and it was facing him or sitting next to him, he would always leave enough space for me to have my daily dose of Tommy, and the greatest part was that he never suspected a thing, until one day. That day, he caught me taking a peek down his boxers, and the mood just fell down. However, he finally broke the silence when he said,

"Yeah, its a bit small, but it suits me and my friends."

I replied and told him it wasn't small at all. It was at least 4 or 5 inches soft (how modest). Eventually, we talked about it even more, and we compared penis lengths soft and hard. He still hung around my house, even having hard-ons and not caring at all, until the day we both gave our good-byes and went to college. Just a story to tell. Great guy too!