Photos & Videos Show Off Your Wife/girlfriend (with consent)

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media

WOW. Those are great images. This is very much like my wife and me: she always pleasures herself with a dildo that is much bigger than my cock.
I love the video where we can see your wife with the big dildo in her vagina, while you have your small cock in her ass - we often do that too. Amazing feeling -- unfortunately my wife won't let me take such explicit videos...

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having problems in doggy style and Want To See My Wife Have Sex With Much Longer And Thicker

I have been married for a few years now. I am interested in watching my wife have sex (or try to have sex) with a guy who is at least 3 inches longer than I am and much thicker than I am. My wife claims that her ex before she got married to me was bigger than me. We are having a lot of problems in the doggy style position and I want to see if its because of my dick size or my dick being too small for her in doggy or because I don't know what I'm doing, etc. I want to see if she can handle a much bigger dick than I have. She claims my dick is on the thin side and also says as far as she can remember, her ex was thicker than me. I am looking to talk in private with other guys ages 30-45 to first get an idea of what size dick you think I have. Then we will go from there. Eventually I I want to be able to find out the size of her ex's dick.

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having problems in doggy style and Want To See My Wife Have Sex With Much Longer And Thicker

I have been married for a few years now. I am interested in watching my wife have sex (or try to have sex) with a guy who is at least 3 inches longer than I am and much thicker than I am. My wife claims that her ex before she got married to me was bigger than me. We are having a lot of problems in the doggy style position and I want to see if its because of my dick size or my dick being too small for her in doggy or because I don't know what I'm doing, etc. I want to see if she can handle a much bigger dick than I have. She claims my dick is on the thin side and also says as far as she can remember, her ex was thicker than me. I am looking to talk in private with other guys ages 30-45 to first get an idea of what size dick you think I have. Then we will go from there. Eventually I I want to be able to find out the size of her ex's dick.

Reactions: Lucid1

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(...) My wife claims that her ex before she got married to me was bigger than me. (...) She claims my dick is on the thin side and also says as far as she can remember, her ex was thicker than me.(...)

Man, sorry to say that, but this sounds fucked up. This is not the kind of stuff somebody should be saying about their ex to their current partner.

Reactions: Berry T Bear

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

while there is a common theme of wives here, there are other threads for you to fish your cuck fantasy.

Let’s stay on topic because this has been a great thread!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And you decided to tell us all this by quoting my post exactly why? Since I'm not an expert on evaluating other guys' dicks, I'm not sure how you think I can help you out.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
The size of my Wifey's boobs changes drastically when gains or loses weight.
She was a G-cup when I first met her in her 20s, and weighed about 140lbs. She always goes on those yo-you diets, so went down to an F-cup, the smallest I have ever known her to be, and was about 130lbs.
But she gained all the weight back and even more reaching about 150lbs and was then a J-cup for the longest time, and then gained even more weight and went up to a massive M-cup briefly. She was about 170lbs then - she is a very short woman, and she felt very self-conscious about being so large.
I loved the fact that her boobs were so massive, but she felt extremely unhappy with her appearance then and never allowed me to take any pics of her at that point. Of course she decided to lose a lot of weight and is now back down to a H-cup.
Her goal is to go back down to 130lbs and a F-cup.
So the other day I asked her to wear her ideal 34F bra to see how far she is from her goal (she always keeps her old bras even when they no longer fit because she knows she is very likely to change size again).
So here are a couple of pics of her current H-cup boobs in an F-cup bra, as well as a couple of pics of her current H-cup bras compared to a F-cup.

Yesterday, I asked Wifey to where a 34FF, so just two sizes too small for her H-Cup boobs.
I love to bulging effect. So I suggested that maybe she should always wear bras one or two sizes too small, because it looks so sexy... She said no and went back to her 34H immediately after I was done taking pictures.

Attachments