Show offs at the urinal

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an enormous dick at Grand Central Station when I went in the john for a whiz.
Suprisingly, it wasn't a black guy. It was half hard and hung down to the knees. Prolly 9 inches in circumference. A real freak. All the guys were looking at that thing. Don't think a woman could ever take such a thing.

Reactions: kewlaro

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love it! I enjoy watching guys who want to show off their cocks in public restrooms. Will make a trip every once in a while to a nearby rest area and check out guys for a while. Sometimes it takes a while until you get to see a really nice one but I usually get some good views. A lot of guys use the stalls nowadays so it makes it more difficult to see them.

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw an enormous dick at Grand Central Station when I went in the john for a whiz.
Suprisingly, it wasn't a black guy. It was half hard and hung down to the knees. Prolly 9 inches in circumference. A real freak. All the guys were looking at that thing. Don't think a woman could ever take such a thing.

I didn't realise you were looking at me.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At work I try to hide as much as possible. When you walk into the men's rooms, you walk along the wall where the urinal banks are, which means you have a long profile view of the guys standing there, and there are no little dividing walls between the urinals. It's an old building, the kind where the urinals go right to the floor.

So I find myself standing a comfortable distance back, but if someone comes in I skooch up as close as possible.

mydangler

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Had a nice experience last night. There were a group of lads in my local who were doing a kind of pub crawl through our town in Herts, they were from St Albans. I went to take a leak and the only free urinal was the one in the middle, there are only three urinals in the men's bathroom. I had a peek to the guy on my left who was about 6ft 2in tall, he was mid flow and was pissing through his hood. He was giving it a good tug and it was magnificent, I'd guess 5-6 inches soft and quite heavy looking. He was chatting with his friend who was on my right who was also putting on a bit of a show, squeezing up and down on his cut cock. He stayed a little longer than his mate and gave it a few more shakes before putting it back in his pants. He was glancing down at mine as I was giving it a shake as I was also done. This will stay in my wank bank for some time!

I went over to UCLA for a meet-up with an old professor of mine last December. Afterwards I needed to take a piss and went into a public restroom in the arts buidling. The place was pretty busy which I thought was a little weird. Lots of guys sort of hanging around. I went up to the urinal and this tall mixed race young guy was standing there next to me. He was playing with a huge half hard dick...hanging way down. I was pretty distracted for a minute. He looked at me and smiled, and then showed off his dick to me in an obvious way. I mean it was difficult not to look at it. I finished pissing and left right away. I was not aroused but found the whole experience sort of wild. I still have that image in my mind.

Reactions: nicnic and greg_ca