show offs

bbjj: is it me or do guys like showing their cocks/ dicks when their hung. i go to the gym and in the locker room the biggest guys are always walking around with no towel. i am not totally offended. i like showing mine sometimes. but is it like your master piece u want ot show? have u ever let them touch if they ask too?

Reactions: deleted17606111

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm not sure if it's a question of showing-off (since that kinda assumes 'big dick = arrogant'), but not being ashamed. While I'm sure there are plenty of big guys who flaunt it, I know that, at least now that I'm comfortable with being extra-large, that I would be more willing to parade around naked than if I were smaller.

That's my two non-cents, anyway

Reactions: deleted17606111

ace420: I am sure that there are guys out there who like to show off their big dicks. I am also sure that there are guys out there that do not like to show off their big dicks.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm in the locker room, I'm there to change clothes or to take a shower. Both activities involve being nude at some point. It's not about 'showing off' for me. Nudity is appropriate and to be expected in a locker room. I've worked hard on my body (though the cock came naturally) and I don't mind people seeing it. A towel? Fuck that!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm with DMW.

Guys who go into a locker room and are non-plussed by guys who don't have any clothes on have been sorely misadvised by their daddies.

Pecker

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too hard to read.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Reluctant as I am to agree with a Cambridge man I am with TWK on this. (Welcome back BTW).

There have been times when the towel has seemed a good idea, though -- occasionally being stared at in the locker room has lead to a visible reaction on my part. Which tends to increase the staring and also gives a wrong and very embarrassing impression.

ThighSlapper: me? i can't help it. always been a show off. nothing meant by it.
be jolly and floppy

hehehe

meathose10: "Masterpiece I want to show off?" Sure - I'll agree to that description , though it has never exactly been a conscious thought. I like my big dick and so do plenty of the men looking at it. Trust me , I know.....And we enjoy the interaction around my size. It's fun.

thatjigga: Like I said in a previous post, I have friends that are big... I'm pretty much big myself, though...but they're more prone to "show off" then I am.

One really in particular. The way he talks, it seems he prides himself only in the fact that he has a big dick and that he has nothing else to offer. Like in conversation he constantly draws attention to his dick (i.e. "Yeah...did I mention [for the 55th time] I have a big dick")

I'm not the type to do something like that so most all of my friends have no idea..including this one. It's especially funny tho' sometimes 'cause we're pretty much cool and often times he makes puns about his size...every now and then I might do the same thing and he's like "Yeah...you keep thinking that." I just smile and think to myself "Yeah...I'll keep knowing that."

Back to the topic on hand tho', I actually try not to show it. Not that I'm insecure about it or anything...I just don't feel a need to show it...that's not knocking someone who does tho'. Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't knock someone who shows it just cause they're confident in themselves tho'...I say do you... :p

josh: i dont really show off, but i dont mind when people do. its amusing! its like, are they doing that to get are attention or are they doing that genually becoz they are just getting changed or walkin to the showers...

dable_wi: I just relocated to the Detroit area and joined a new health club. The men at this club are extremely careful about walking around nude. In fact, most of them wear towels as they walk from their lockers to the heavily curtained showers (being careful not to drop the towel until the curtain is closed) and, after showering, keep the towels around their waists until their underwear are safely covering them.

It struck me as odd because my last gym was exactly the opposite; everyone was comfortable naked and the well-endowed guys usually exhibited a bit more (ahem) comfort.

I overheard a discussion, yesterday, between a locker room attendant (probably new) and a more senior employee. The attendant was talking about a guy who, perish the thought, was showering with his curtain open. The tone of the discussion was one of "...did I do the right thing by telling him that the open curtain was inappropriate??.."

The senior employee's answer, "yes, definitely. Can you imagine what would happen if eneryone showered with their curtains open??"

:eek:

It sounded so stupid that I was almost offended, but whatever...... I don;t go to the club for the nudity, I go to exercise. However, I sure as hell don;t want to deal with some minimum-wager who feels like he should take issue with the fact that I carried my towel and let others see my big cock. I thought we were beyond that.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=clothing;num=1071779053;start=0#7 date=12/19/03 at 23:17:26]"Masterpiece I want to show off?" Sure - I'll agree to that description , though it has never exactly been a conscious thought. I like my big dick and so do plenty of the men looking at it. Trust me , I know.....And we enjoy the interaction around my size. It's fun.[/quote]

I feel exactly the same man. When younger I loved to purposely show off, and still do to some extent, but now a days it just happens without me being a jerk about it. and yes, I enjoy the looks. DMW is so right on "towel, fuck that" 8)

AUncut10in: When I shower at the gym, I don't really care who looks or who doesn't. But I have to say, I do kinda play this game of catching them. I find that most guys look and I like catching them staring at my dick. When I see a guy trying to hide his stares, I sometimes tease him a little to see how obvious he will become. It's all just a fun game.

FieldRatt9: It all depends on the vibe I get from those around me. If I see guys walking around nude I do the same. If I notice towels or shyness I wear a towel. My penis is apart of me, it a package deal. Don't look if it offends you. I know most of the guys in my gym so it's like a naked fraternity. I guess it helps if you know the other members but I only know the day crowd. The night crowd tend to be more shy. Why? Dunno? ???

Thumper_10x7_CA: Thats funny FieldRatt9, I'm the opposite when I'm at the gym with friends. If there are people I know there I cover up, but if I'm there alone and I don't know any of the other guys then I don't care.

nursejudy: My current bf has the classic 'baby's arm-with-an-apple-in-its-fist' & he is SUCH a show-off! Told me he always put his underwear on last after showering at his health club ::)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=nursejudy link=board=clothing;num=1071779053;start=0#15 date=12/23/03 at 07:24:28]Told me he always put his underwear on last [/quote]

Last? If he puts his underwear on after his trousers, the 'look' achieved must be quite unexpected!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been in that situation before. To tell quite the truth, it seems as though nobody cares, or is curious, or has the nuts to confront me over it. Like DMW said in his post, it's a place to change clothes and clean up. Being in the nude in a locker room is academic, because there's no other place to change nor shower. The only time a towel would come into play is when I'm drying myself off after the shower.