show offs

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
i am naturally large down below. i don't show off when i shower or take a sauna. others may perceive otherwise when they see me.

if i had blue hair for all to see, would someone accuse me of showing that off too? i think not.

they are just petty and very jealous

ruscular: "have u ever let them touch if they ask too?"

thats an interesting question! My answer is definatelly NO!
However I find it amusing that most woman wont bat an eye with feeling each other breast. I wonder if its my upbringing in Michigan to be more discreet and modest about my body. I dont carry a conversation with naked men in the gym. But I will be blunt if one tries to have one with me. I'll ask for him to put his pistol back in the holster, or somebody is gonna get hurt, like he could poke me in the eye with that thang. I'll say it kiddingly but get the point across that I really dont want to talk until he got some clothes on.
However if my towel is not big enough to wrap it, then its open show for my little guy to flaunt. Im not going to carry a towel daintly in front of my penis, because it interfere with my man strut. I do not look at other guy penises unless it is dragging on the floor. But I am conscience if someone was staring at mine.

Charles88: If your naked and people see you, then they see you. I don't try to blatantly show off my cock, but when your naked and showering in a room with other naked people, its not your fault if other people see you and you see other people.

joe2518: Its not a matter of "showing off" then being natural. If you are in the locker room and you are still wearing the cockring from last night then I would assume that would be showing off.....or you play with it to get the blood flowing down there to make it a little more extreme then that would be showing off.
But now some of us are just natural hangers or showers we can't help that.
And yes I do admit I "showed" off once or twice while being admired by one or a group.Its hard not to (no pun intended) espicially when they are cute and hung as well !!!

roedhunt: This is an interesting topic... I have gone to a public gym and there are women who walk around nude as well. Some people are very comfortable with nudity. I am not. It was understandable to have an open bay area in school, but as an adult, I would at least like to have a choice of undressing in private. Where is the written or unwritten law that says just because we are all women, that makes it ok to get dressed/undressed around complete strangers? Plus the last thing I want to do is chat with a woman whose tits and pussy is hanging out. Even worse is when they want to talk in public restrooms when I'm/they are peeing...

Any men feel the same way?

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I have never showed it off; instead, I have done what others have done. I have showered nude. Those that claim that I am showing off are insecure about their own size when they see mine.

I don't wave my schlong in their faces but in their minds they fantasize that I am doing just that.

They either need schlong-enlargement surgery or a session with therapist.

robertxxx: Yes HungArnold, or whoever is faking your identity,
would you show food to someone who is almost starving to death and not give it to them..

This is comparable with your shower situation... whould you show deliberately your cock to someone who is very hot for it... but you won't give it to him, just teasing.

josh82823: OK robert - enough is enough. Almost every damn post I've read today, you have a smart-ass (smart being used as a cliche, not as a term about you) comment. You need help. And soon. Even tho you are pissing me off, I do feel sorry for you.

As someone else suggested, buy yourself a big 'ol dildo and go away.

robertxxx: can you pinpoint to me where my deduction goes wrong?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=robert link=board=clothing;num=1071779053;start=20#26 date=01/07/04 at 13:14:15]This is comparable with your shower situation... whould you show deliberately your cock to someone who is very hot for it... but you won't give it to him, just teasing.[/quote]

This wouldn't be teasing, Robert. A locker room is full of naked men. Some of them have big penises and few if any would be teasing. In my case, I would not be teasing because I'm straight.

Re: show offs
« Reply #28 on: Today at 6:06pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"can you pinpoint to me where my deduction goes wrong?"

I think I just did.

I know it's hard for you to understand, especially with this one-dimensional fixation of yours.

PackingVegas: I agree with DMW too, along with a few others.

It's the one place in the gym where you CAN be naked. I don't comb my hair and shave standing nude, but when you're changing your clothes, you're changing your clothes.

I tend to put on a speedo to walk to the shower, as a medium between toweling up and nude. I end up getting hard either way, flopping nude or my dick rubbing against the towel. Being in a speedo gives me the best of both worlds: being covered up, but still being able to show off a bit. The guys with greek statue bodies pose and flex on the weight floor, why can't I be proud of something I've got?

meathose10: I'm in agreement with Packing Vegas.....what's there is there. I'll admit I do enjoy appreciative stares from other men - even their envy , truth be told .(I'm sure to be attacked on that vile , evil admission.) So what? I enjoy my size and all the perks that go with it. I'm secure in the overall affability of my kind and humorous nature - no donkey-dicked leper here. It's so bewildering to me this recurring thought that a 'show off' or , hell , let's say preening exhibitionist, is an undesireable person. If it bothers you , ignore it! Don't fixate - you give yourself away ! For one thing. I enjoy looking at what excites me. And vice-versa. Awful , just awful!
That Robert dude is pretty funny. The analogy :"Would you show food to someone who is almost starving to death and not give it to them?" is simply brilliant. Hmmm...Had to think on that for a day or two.
But , uh .....hell no, Robert - you don't need to starve. If you can unhinge your jaw I'll plunge-fuck your neck until your'e so full-up you puke.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, meathose10, your attitude and speech go hand-in-hand with your cock size. Your threat to plunge-fucking Robert's neck until he's so full-up he pukes, is fucking sexy and the kind of aggressive talk Robert was probably looking for. I just hope he read it before his expulsion. :D

Luke

meathose10: Thanks guys......glad you were amused. But once somebody DID heave right into my jeans while they were around my ankles. NOT so funny. Taught me a lesson - always kick out of one pant leg before the kneeler starts to nurse. They get so greedy they gag down on my thick fucking hose until they choke. Once I become fully engorged while already fully stuffing a throat it's danger time.I keep on swelling....If it's not a real pro feeding and they try to take all of me - watch out! I start oozing splooge the minute I'm engulfed by that warm , wet suck-tunnel. Some aren't ready for so much jizz.
Poor starving Robert. Expelled! Awwwww......

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think what is more important in Robert's case is that he needs help and we couldn't help him.

Granted, we aren't doctors or psychiatrists and he seemed to be over the edge where we couldn't reach him, but he is to be pitied.

It is good that he is gone - he was disruptive and cruel. Could we have hit the right buttons to turn him around and make him a vital part of our community? Who knows.

Nevertheless, it wasn't our failure. It was his.

PackingVegas: OK, I'm a little lost on 2 things...

1) Meathose 10, your icon says you're straight, but you said "xyz" to Robert. Were you just joking, did you click the wrong icon, or do you take an appreciative suck from guys just because you can? I've met guys who could fall into several categories...

Either way, that's a very hot way to describe facefucking someone... I actually like it when someone gags on it and coughs up some extra spit onto my dick.

2) What happened to Robert? Why was he expelled? What did I miss?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't care who sees it in the locker room. Or the steam room, for that matter. I don't tell people to look at it or go parading around or make myself get a boner, but I don't have any hangups about guys seeing it.

As for robert, he's on the board's plonk list.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Ah yes,the showing-off issue. Well, went through a period when I did do that, and I guess I feel a like embarrassed about it, but that was where I was at. I don't judge other hung guys for doing though. Folks show-off many body parts, legs, butts, boobs, etc., so the cock is just another.

So, I don't care if another guys wants to show-off, and I neither go out of my way to show or hide myself. This means that I do often show when wearing jeans, because I don't like them loose. And, others, may think I am showing-off. I really don't care if someone wishes to think that.

Jack

altoclef1979:
Folks show-off many body parts, legs, butts, boobs, etc., so the cock is just another.

Agreed, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I have been guilty of wearing the right pants out to make a 'statement' at times. Never overdone, of course, thats just plain tacky and I'm not much of an extremist! I've definitely never complained when I've seen one of you big guys walk by with the baby's arm floppin back and forth to the stride...or backing away from a urinal...or carring your towel around your neck in the lockerroom.

No one is going to force you to, but in my opinion: showoff if you've got it -- dicks, boobs, bodies, whateva! A lot of us enjoy it, even if only for sport or amusement (and sometimes good mental masturbation material later ::))