show offs

meathose10: Packing Vegas: Though I DO consider myself staight , I have had guys throat me off now and then , pretty much since I was a young teenager. Women aren't the best at giving blow jobs in my opinion - they do that lick only the head thing and back off if you try to slide past their tonsils. Guys that are into it are fucking mouthwhores! Their throats magically dilate and I can pump right into their necks. (I like to encircle their necks with my hands so I can feel myself widening their throats as I thrust...) And something about that yearning , eager greed when they see size like mine really can excite me. I feel incredibly dominant when they look up at me pleadingly with their mouths full - eyes watering. This might sound weird , but there's almost a sportsman-like 'fight' feel to it - and I'm winning. And I've certainly had an affectionate feeling of comeraderie with more than a few of these men. (It started with a girl I knew's father in high school!) So if that desire and affection is gay or bi - fine. I just have never had any interest in kissing or fucking another man.
Didn't mean to be cruel to that Robert - I was just goofing on him.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hose, I got the impression that the blow job train went both ways for you, at least on occasion. I distinctly remember you replying to a picture posted at RateARod.com that the guy should "drop his cock on your tongue so you could test its weight." Your words. I know what that implies to me.

PackingVegas: [quote author=meathose10 link=board=clothing;num=1071779053;start=40#40 date=01/17/04 at 23:04:38]This might sound weird , but there's almost a sportsman-like 'fight' feel to it - and I'm winning. And I've certainly had an affectionate feeling of comeraderie with more than a few of these men.
   [/quote]

Meathose,

What you said is part of for me, what I enjoy about being with men. The joining (no pun) of masculinity, the way that you share your manhood (again, no pun) with another is so raw and primal, it's an incredible feeling. Of course, I'm in the leather community, and (some people are going to hate this...) I think that the more masculine men are the ones you find there. Done right, it's a real bonding exerience, not just getting off. And yes, being bigger does tend to give you the upper hand psychologically, I find, and sometimes therefore physically as well. That's my experiece at least.

meathose10: Much as I laughed at the phrase "blow job train" DMW, I have no idea what you're talking about. Though I plan to use "let me drop it on your tongue so you can weigh it for me" first chance I get! I've seen those rate my Rod/Schlong sites, but never posted anything - I'm sure there's more than one meathose out there....Appreciate the affirmation of my feelings , Vegas.

dwillis78:      But , uh .....hell no, Robert - you don't need to starve. If you can unhinge your jaw I'll plunge-fuck your neck until your'e so full-up you puke.[/quote]

damn that sounds hot i would love to have someone do that to me minus the pukeing i don't gag that easly been able to to have a guy with 10 inches fucking my throat ;D

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a good topic, one that has been brought up before but is always good to revisit. I have been known to show it off in specific situations or places, but by and large I just mind my own business and do my thing at the gym when it's time to shower/sauna/steam/change or whatever. If I want to show off in a sexual way so people see my cock then I go to a place to do that where it's acceptable (my favorite is the nude beach during the summer). Otherwise if I am just at the gym then I don't purposely do or not do anything. The only difference for me is thatI hang 7x6 soft and got a big sac. That get's attention. I tend to not really care who sees me or what they think. The only issue that I do like to pay attention to is the reaction my cock has to hot steamy sweaty environments like a steamroom or sauna. I tend to get much 'longer' in places like that (not the jaccuzzi funnily enough). By longer I mean as long and as thick as a guy can get without getting full blown wood. Like a lot of guys on here who have a huge size that can be very obvious and earn some looks. It's handy to have a towel in case I get too damn big!

emilywee: I've been working in an office that is 90% women, we all get along pretty well and there are friendships in the group, so we talk about everything. There is one guy who works there that everybody likes, because he's a nice guy and fun to work with. A funny thing happened at a costume party last year that a bunch of co-workers had went to. There was a lot of talk amongst all the women because Tommy wore a superhero outfit that was really tight and form fitting. He had this huge bulge between his legs and you could make out the head of his penis and everything. It was pretty outrageous because we thought there had to be no way he couldn't realize what was showing. No one was brave enough to say anything about it to him but we all talked and joked about it endlessly at the party and, to this day, back at the office. He's married and as far as I know is always professional in the office, but that night at the party his wife wasn't there. One of the girls asked another male coworker to check him out in the men's restroom, but we haven't heard back yet. :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . . Sounds like a forerunner of "Couples" to me, emilylee, but in the show they got a report after the viewing in the rest room! They had all been right about there 'sizeing uo', too! ::)

longandthick: I don't go out of my way either way with this one; I don't walk around with no towel but I don't wait until the shower is empty or try to find a vacant row of lockers to change. I do notice that other well hung and even moderately endowed guys do like to show off and talk about how big they are. I'm about 9x8 soft, so once in a while I do feel the need to lose the towel when some medium sized guy won't shut up about how big he is, though.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
longandthick:

I bet all the bystanders enjoy it when you drop your towel and shut up the braggarts. too. I know I would get a charge out of it, expecially while looking and comparing! ::)

Luke

shortchanged: I worked for 7 years in a Mall.....and had to use the bathrooms like everyone else. I recall one guy who made a point to undo his belt and lower his pants below his thighs........stand there with both hands on his hips AND stand back from the urinal about a foot or so....

.......all done to display a fairly large package! Seemed a bit much, and i thought this guy better have something else going on in his life, because if this is it seemed pretty sad.

......me, just unzip and pull as much as i can out.......within the urinal. If someone wants to see mine.....they better be female and in the men's room that ain't happening!

jlsand: While I don't try to show off intentionally, I decided long ago to just let it all hang out and if it bothers someone, it's their problem. Took me a long time to get there. I used to do anything I could to not take a shower in high school because of that. Now, when I go swimming, I wear speedos and I just don't care what anyone thinks.... Look or look away...

Here's my blog... It's a workout blog.. Shows perfect examples of my attitude...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/johnrand/

woody: one small fetish of mine is watching another guy work out, your blog is a perfect example of it, o yea good luck and keep with it!

PackingVegas: [quote author=woody link=board=clothing;num=1071779053;start=40#53 date=03/13/04 at 16:34:45]one small fetish of mine is watching another guy work out, your blog is a perfect example of it, o yea good luck and keep with it![/quote]

That's actually a pretty hot fetish to have... come watch me sometime...

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There where i work out, there are no stalls, but - luckily - one big open space where you can shower with 15 or more other guys. No clothes needed to walk in or out or swim suit while showering... I find that absolutely cool and normal. It is a shower room, after all and you have to walk in naked to wash properly... As for showing off, well each one his own way... I have no problem showing mine to others, even though i am not that big. As i said before, i kinda like the idea of others fixing them eyes on my assets...

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I'm proud of my big dick and I definitely show. I walk around nude, let it flop between my thighs, and stay naked for as long as possible

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't show off, but I'm not going to be shy, and if someone wants to look, they can feel free, and if they do, I hope they like what they see.