show on a recent plane ride

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_thickjohnny, Jul 29, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't know where this should go but I want to share this with you. I was on a flight between Atlanta and Gulfport recently and in the aisle seat slightly behind my left shoulder was a young guy and his mom (I guess). He was about 17 or so wearing a t shirt and shorts and flip flops. I also knew he was wearing boxers as they showed when he put his bag in the overhead compartment. He and I made eye contact as he walked past me and took his seat. During the flight I glanced back and noticed he was pushing down on his crotch. His mom slept the whole time he did this. I glanced back again and he was sporting a full hard on. His shorts were in such a position that if I was directly in front of him I would have been able to see up the shorts to his large meat. He knew I was looking but it didn't seem that was doing anything to hide it from me. I just looked at his crotch and looked at him and smiled. At the airport I had to piss so I headed to the toilets near the luggage carousel. I took the last of the three urinals (all with privacy walls) and was alone until he walked in. He unfortunately went to the other end leaving too much space between us. I washed my hands and looked at him in the mirror. He finished and walked out without even a glance. The little tease!

2. GlareGlance

GlareGlance Member

That's just very rude of him :p

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

This is a post for "Miss Manners." LOL

4. GlareGlance

GlareGlance Member

I dont know who that is but she'll definitely feel very good about herself after this :p

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Wondering if the people sitting directly behind you also noticed what he was doing.

6. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I travel every two weeks ...and shit like this happens often. I've also had dudes who are sitting at the gate do similar things.

Draft saved Draft deleted