Show that VPL!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to hear from guys who like to show their VPLs in public and do it often and intentionally. I do it myself sometimes, and I love to see other men doing it too.

What hot experiences have you had while advertising your goods? Did you get any offers? Did you make any "new friends" while doing it?

Also, what do you wear to make your VPL show? When and where did you show it--the shopping mall, Home Depot, a baseball game?

Can you describe what you wear to display your VPL? Also, what in general does your VPL look like to the careful observer? (Pics would be greatly appreciated!)

Of course, I'm not talking about anything illegal here or something that would get you arrested. I realize that care must be taken. I understand that as long as the "organ" is not exposed to view and the owner does not purposely call attention to it, then technically there is violation of the law.

It's just that I'm a firm believer in the old saying, "If you got it, flaunt it!" If you prefer, you can also PM me with some of the juicier details! :wink:

Thanks!

jimbobin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sometimes wear loungewear out and about. With the loungewear shorts it is very obvious if you look down to see pretty much everything that is there and a very defined head line as the material is quite thin.
I best reaction I've seen was a lady walking towards me, when she was about 6 metres away her eyes just dropped and never came back up.

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At subway yesterday this college kid working was moving ice back and forth from storage to the cooler. He was wearing nothing under his thin gym shorts and he was clearly showing his cock and its ridged head. I keep watching and stayed a bit longer to see another peak. He had a nice ass also. I would love to be uncut but seeing the ridge is a nice plus. He was hanging fairly low. It seems the new generation maybe be a bit thinner in the cock department than my generation but they hang lower and maybe longer.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago, I noticed a young guy at the gym who was wearing white mesh gym shorts with striped boxers underneath. Knowing that boxers let your dick hang, I discretely kept an eye on him to see if I could spot his VPL. I had the pleasure of seeing his shaft and head numerous times throughout our workout. It was blatantly obvious when he did the bench press. He had to know that he was on display, and I got off on him not caring that people could see the pattern of his boxers through the white shorts and his dick outline. This experience gave me the idea to give boxers another chance. For the past 5 years, I've worn only boxers and love to feel my dick moving around in my shorts and the resulting VPL, especialy with track pants and gym shorts that are made from thin, revealing fabric.

One day, I had an admirer on my way to work. I rode my bike to the trolley stop and boarded the trolley with my bike. All the seats were taken, so I stood with my bike facing the doors. I was wearing yellow Champion mesh gym shorts. A lady sitting on the opposite side kept looking at me. At first I wondered what she was looking at and then I realized that she could see the outline of my limp dick through my shorts. Nothing happened, but it was fun knowing that she was staring at it during the ride.

A group of 4 of us went for a weekend in Palm Springs a few years ago. I wore a pair of red microfiber gym shorts one day. At one point, I caught my friend's girlfriend gazing at my crotch. I acted like I didn't notice her looking, yet I liked that she saw it. She probably wondered how I compared to her BF.

When I first changed from briefs to boxers, I used to get erections constantly when I walked. One day I was wearing light tan Levis cords and had to go out to the warehouse. Predictably, I started to bone up. I didn't care about the warehouse guys seeing it, but had to speak to the female production supervisor. By the time I got to her area, my dick was fairly hard and pointing down my right leg. I gave it a quick adjust up toward my belt before I got to her desk. As I walked away, my dick started to slide back down the right side. The younger warehouseman noticed my semi-hard dick moving in my pants as I walked. He didn't say anything, but the look on his face told me that he totally saw it.

There used to be a department store named Mervyn's here. I went to their Going Out Of Business sale wearing white mesh gym shorts with striped boxers. Just like the guy at the gym, both my VPL and the stripes of the boxers were visible as I walked. Although I was preoccupied with finding some bargains, a few shoppers glanced my way.

One time I went shopping at our local Henry's Marketplace wearing black mesh track pants with boxers. The pants were cut loosely enough that my dick tented the right side despite being totally limp. I really didn't think that anyone would notice being that the pants were black. but one lady at the entrance dropped her jaw and stared. I thought that she was going to say something to me, but she just gave me a dirty look. I didn't let it phase me and just went about my shopping.

There have been numerous other times like these, yet these are the ones that I thought of when I saw this thread.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks to all three of you (especially to sdbg) for such great responses. This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind.

I hope other guys will share some of their experiences too. :smile:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
moz-screenshot-3.png
Some of the underwear ads are quite provocative. If you go to Undergear you can check some out. A great feature is that after you click on one, you can hover your cursor over the groin and see it enlarged. On some of them you can see the large head, maybe a smaller penis, outline of them and balls. The Pulse series is especially hot.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At subway yesterday this college kid working was moving ice back and forth from storage to the cooler. He was wearing nothing under his thin gym shorts and he was clearly showing his cock and its ridged head. I keep watching and stayed a bit longer to see another peak. He had a nice ass also. I would love to be uncut but seeing the ridge is a nice plus. He was hanging fairly low. It seems the new generation maybe be a bit thinner in the cock department than my generation but they hang lower and maybe longer.

You've got a nice cut cock. Be proud of what you have.
BTW, which Subway? :smile:

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to wear the underwear in this picture while laying on the beach in Venice, CA. People always checked me out. One time, this guy stopped and chatted...squatted down next to me...more small talk...then casually said, "That is beautiful dick." His comment made me get hard...he enjoyed the show.

Reactions: aaronbr

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
I wear champion brand shorts. the white ones r the best to show vpl. i do wear striped boxers under them sometimes and still shows the shaft/head. i rather go commando in them tho, swings out more and much more visible vpl. i wear them everywhere. i dont have a big dick but it seems big under the shorts. i have had some comments at home depot. the dude said somethin to me, i knew he was staring for a bit. then we went to restroom and i showed it to him totally eresct. he jacked me into the urinal. was hard to do cuz dudes were in and out. i did finally shoot the load all over

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've found Champion to be the most comfortable sweatpants and shorts. Both allow to show a nice VPL and I often wear them on the weekends, especially wearing sweat shorts to Lowes/Home Depot etc.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of stories for you from the last few weeks when I was out and about it my sweatpants...

I was waiting for a friend in town when this mother and daughter came round the corner. They saw my bulge in profile and they both looked at each other and started to laugh. I heard the daughter say, 'OMG did you see THAT!'

Was waiting for a train today and was walking towards this guy whose eyes suddenly fixed on my bulge. I turned to rest against the wall and he got a nice profile shot. He kept looking back occasionally.

Then when I got on the train I was stood up resting against a partition and looking out the door windows. I could see the reflection of a guy opposite who starred at my bulge for the two minutes I was stood up. He kept looking up to see if I had noticed and then returned to looking at it. He didn't realise I could see him which was funny.

Thought I'd attach a pic or two to show what people were looking at :wink:

Attachments

Reactions: wantlowballs

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh man, I was a bad boy when I was younger. I got some perforated black gym shorts and cut out the inner layer of the front so that the sides remained ok, but the front became see-thru. I'm Scottish, and have very pale/pink skin that you could read easily through the holes. Plus a full pair of nuts to push the head against the mesh to show a conspicuous head flange. I rarely wore them out in public cause it was too conspicuous, but I did wear them around the house when I was expecting company....

My next door neighbor was a hotty. She was my height and a real free spirit, and married to a jerk that moved out. I put my garbage out twice a week and made sure that I'd meet her in the street to chat. It didn't take her long to see my unit, and she'd kinda stare. I made sure to look away as much as possible so she could have her fill. After a few minutes, my tool would not get hard, it would get thick and weighty, so I'd shift my weight and it would swing slightly. Poor girl, her eyes got big as saucers while we chatted about city council meetings.

That went on for a month until her husband came home and reconciled. Nothing happened (Rule One: Don't crap in the nest), but it used to turn me on thinking that I caught her interest, especially since I'd seen her old man nude many times and he had 2" on me easy.

... Also used to torment my gardiner. Ex jock, middle aged white man. Good looking actually. I'd be looking up and talking about tree trimming and he'd look down and talk about raking and mulching. After a few minutes, he'd show hard, and that would make me thick and start to leak. Again, nothing happened, but he always had time to talk to me and I'd let him end his day with a beer with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: atatpoat

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
trebor mints: A+++++++ that is HAWT!!!!!
On a side note, growing up in the 80's, I don't recall pants bulges being at all an issue. They were sort of everyday normal. These days, though...they're something to look forward to!

casandra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to wear the underwear in this picture while laying on the beach in Venice, CA. People always checked me out. One time, this guy stopped and chatted...squatted down next to me...more small talk...then casually said, "That is beautiful dick." His comment made me get hard...he enjoyed the show.

He was so right ! your cock would make anyone hard !:

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see many VPLs in Boise, but today on my way home from shopping there was a short guy standing on the corner with a really nice VPL. It looked to be about 5 inches soft running down the right side of his crotch. It got my attention, one of the few times I wish I had a digital camera in the truck :)

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love Love LOVE showing the pkg, the more outlined and explicit the better! Snug stretchy faded jeans are great with the nuts on either side of a down-pointing cock, or have the shaft kinda lobbed off to the right with the balls showing nice underneath. Thin stretchy sweats or joggers are really my fave cuz if they're clingy and stretchy enough, it all sticks out really outrageously and feels so absolutely great, running around with it all mostly hard and right out there for everyone to gape at, almost naked feeling. Showing a boner and nuts real clearly is one of my most favorite things to do, always has been and I think always will be. I've actually shot a load running around like that just from the friction and rubbing of the material against my penis. Then I get to walk around with a big wet cum splotch all over my crotch for everyone to see. It's nothing short of exhilarating!