Show Us Your “power” Or “lucky” Undergear

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Hey Guys,
What underwear or gear do you wear when you exude your confidence, your “level up” power? Show us what you wear for that hot date or that job interview ... that little secret as you walk with a little swagger thinking, “if only you knew what I was wearing underneath these clothes”...

For me, I have a few “go to”, but it’s usually
1) Sporting a rainbow thong, not because of a desire to be flamboyant, but to symbolize that I am drawing from all my resources and community connections.

2) a wide-band 3”, red athletic jockstrap with a stretchy pouch.

underneath, I wear at least 1 cockring (often 2), a ball stretcher (if it is reasonably comfortable for the occasion), and maybe even a buttplug to send waves a positive, erotic energy up my spine.

How about you? EC425D4D-3369-4009-A54D-AA4468DED13E.jpeg
EB127C91-9BDC-4870-953F-98097BFE687E.jpeg
090DD27E-1B9D-4322-895D-0AC01444C7EA.jpeg

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“If only you knew what I had under my clothes”
Encapsulates so much of what makes thong underwear so erotic to me...the idea that something so sultry and sexy is hidden beneath the mundanity of everyday clothing. Another huge part of the thrill for me is the fact that, because I find them so incredibly erotic,people choose to wear the aforementioned and it blows my mind.
Well said sir

Reactions: bmik and HotBulge

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Guys,
What underwear or gear do you wear when you exude your confidence, your “level up” power? Show us what you wear for that hot date or that job interview ... that little secret as you walk with a little swagger thinking, “if only you knew what I was wearing underneath these clothes”...

1) Sporting a rainbow thong, not because of a desire to be flamboyant, but to symbolize that I am drawing from all my resources and community connections.

underneath, I wear at least 1 cockring (often 2), a ball stretcher (if it is reasonably comfortable for the occasion), and maybe even a buttplug to send waves a positive, erotic energy up my spine.

How about you? View attachment 28599321 View attachment 28599331 View attachment 28599341
Oh my! Top thongin indeed:)

Reactions: HotBulge

mikelepirate

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys,

How about you? View attachment 28599321 View attachment 28599331 View attachment 28599341
it's not a jock, but a SafeT thong ! (looked in the mirror) very sexy indeed

Reactions: HotBulge