Photos & Videos Show Us Your Boing!

O

OldFirm08

Just the other day I ran across a fantastic 'boiinnng' from another post, topic, somewhere,,,The guy in vid was on his back with a long stiff one that was laid out against his belly,,way past navel. He pulled it back and when let go it went 'Thwaaap' and pounded his stomach and stayed there....Over and over. It's such a nice sound to hear when you do a 'boing reveal' as pants are pulled down too. Get's their audio and visual attention.

Reactions: Petnax

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a very big boing (was just a semi-hardon that i liked) but still a bit of a boing nonetheless
Gorgeous semi :yum:p

Just the other day I ran across a fantastic 'boiinnng' from another post, topic, somewhere,,,The guy in vid was on his back with a long stiff one that was laid out against his belly,,way past navel. He pulled it back and when let go it went 'Thwaaap' and pounded his stomach and stayed there....Over and over. It's such a nice sound to hear when you do a 'boing reveal' as pants are pulled down too. Get's their audio and visual attention.

I do love a good thwack! I might have to do that myself. I have an old video of me slapping my dick (a Grindr request *rolls eyes*). I know it's not quite the same but the slap sound was awesome. Much louder than I thought it would be lol