Show us your daily clothes

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
sorry to disappoint. I'm not very photogenic.....horribly shy too... I'll see if I can't get more pics of me.....but I absolutely hate to have my photo taken. Though If you are truly interested in seeing me, I'll send you a few pics of me unedited (face that is lol) privately of course

i don't want to be selfish. i think you should show everyone, not just me.

:tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
thanks naughty and unabear! i attached a few other pictures. i was trying to go for the innocent dorky look. obviously that didn't work because somehow tequila took control and i ended up looking more like a skank than a dork... and also i also fell! :tongue:

Fell...yeah right. You were trying to look up her skirt.:wink:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't want to be selfish. i think you should show everyone, not just me.

:tongue:

:tongue::frown1: you don't understand how terribly shy I am. Not to mention I probably would be disowned if anyone I knew in real life saw my big ass on here lol.....but I can pm you a pic of me......if you promise to keep it to yourself lol remember I'm in Alabama.....people tend to be very close minded here

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Attachments

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
For some reason I like the last one.:biggrin1:

Here's some I just took, forgive my lack of creativity.:redface:

View attachment 31245

View attachment 31246

View attachment 31247

View attachment 31248

View attachment 31249

absolutely adorable. i love your casual style!

Fell...yeah right. You were trying to look up her skirt.:wink:

LOL, i sooo fell over on my own! i tripped over my own cup and landed on my ass, then somehow gravity pulled me down and i almost bumped my head. i swear... tequila does it to me every time :tongue:

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like them all! You dress so trendy. I only have a few from the night my husband and i were going out for dinner last winter.

wow, you are sassy indeed! i'm liking that look Ms Rouge. your hair is perfect too! and mixing it up with that white coat, that was very nice.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I like them all! You dress so trendy. I only have a few from the night my husband and i were going out for dinner last winter.

Thanks, I think I do pretty well keeping myself covered up.:biggrin1:

I love your look too, sexy even with clothes on!

absolutely adorable. i love your casual style!

LOL, i sooo fell over on my own! i tripped over my own cup and landed on my ass, then somehow gravity pulled me down and i almost bumped my head. i swear... tequila does it to me every time :tongue:

Thank you, I love yours too!

I've always thought I dressed pretty well, glad you like my style.:smile:

Mr. H.... I like the one in the checky shirt!!

Thanks babe!:wink:

One more checky shirt for you.

019.JPG

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks guys...i hate shopping for nice clothes because its a bitch to find well fitting things. I am bigger waisted so i like to layer to hide that area and the winter allows for it...as for summertime...i live in running shorts, tank tops and Nikes. I have no sense of style whatsoever when it comes to dressing up. Thats why i only have dressed up photos from that one night.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
your style totally fits in here in LA. the A&F, hollister, and AE look is all the rage, although i personally don't buy any of those brands.

So you're saying I'd be welcome in LA?:wink:

I'm steering away from A&F now, too pricey, and they are going more preppy. AE is cheaper, I love their jeans, they fit me well I think. That's what I'm wearing in the pics, but Levis in the last pic. Hollister is my new fave, that white shirt I got a couple of days ago. Oh, the Buckle is another place I go too.

What I don't get is why these places have to put these ripped guys wearing barely any clothes on the bags? I feel weird when I carry them through the mall.:redface:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
So you're saying I'd be welcome in LA?:wink:

I'm steering away from A&F now, too pricey, and they are going more preppy. AE is cheaper, I love their jeans, they fit me well I think. That's what I'm wearing in the pics, but Levis in the last pic. Hollister is my new fave, that white shirt I got a couple of days ago. Oh, the Buckle is another place I go too.

What I don't get is why these places have to put these ripped guys wearing barely any clothes on the bags? I feel weird when I carry them through the mall.:redface:

haha b, you are so funny! i don't believe in buying wrinkled t-shirts from A&F that cost $50. i can wrinkle my own shirts dammit!!! LOL. besides, i think if you're gonna spend a lot of money for clothes at stores like A&F, you might as well go to a nice department store, such as macy's and buy something that's more high end, like guess or DKNY. plus at macy's they don't have bags printed with half naked men that make you feel weird, LOL.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd rather get more clothes for my money. I also have this thing about not wearing it if the popular people do. I have to swim upstream a little. I wish someone would have told me when i was younger that adults really don't look at clothing labels.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
haha b, you are so funny! i don't believe in buying wrinkled t-shirts from A&F that cost $50. i can wrinkle my own shirts dammit!!! LOL. besides, i think if you're gonna spend a lot of money for clothes at stores like A&F, you might as well go to a nice department store, such as macy's and buy something that's more high end, like guess or DKNY. plus at macy's they don't have bags printed with half naked men that make you feel weird, LOL.

Hehehe:tongue:, well besides being pricey, this stuff actually fits me. AE jeans are actually flattering on me. I have an ass and a bulge in them!!:biggrin1:

The stuff at Macy's is too fancy for me. I did the Tommy shit back when I was in jr. high, just not for me.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Hehehe:tongue:, well besides being pricey, this stuff actually fits me. AE jeans are actually flattering on me. I have an ass and a bulge in them!!:biggrin1:

The stuff at Macy's is too fancy for me. I did the Tommy shit back when I was in jr. high, just not for me.

you're low maintenance and that's sexy! i buy a lot of my clothes from places like old navy and forever 21 too, which are also low maintenance.

i didn't mean it as you should stop shopping at AE and only shop at big named department stores. but for the amount people spend at AE or hollister, they could buy something a bit nicer that's designer. just my opinion though.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
you're low maintenance and that's sexy! i buy a lot of my clothes from places like old navy and forever 21 too, which are also low maintenance.

i didn't mean it as you should stop shopping at AE and only shop at big named department stores. but for the amount people spend at AE or hollister, they could buy something a bit nicer that's designer. just my opinion though.

Oh I know what you meant. I'm low maintenance looking, but I'm actually very picky about what I wear, as far as fitting goes. For some reason these places all work well for the slimmer guy.:redface: I've done Old Navy, I even have an Old Navy card, but I had a hard time finding clothes there that I wasn't just swimming in.