Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This thread is for all us regular guys who wear basic white briefs- no bikinis, boxer briefs, boxers, or thongs. Not this time.

So board regulars, run to your underwear drawer and grab some basic FTLs or Calvins- and snap a fresh image to share with the board.

I'll get us started...

Attachments

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, geez it's been 3 days I guess I feel kinda stupid for starting such a lame thread! It's like hosting a party and no one wants to get drunk, naked and stupid :)
I don't think it is a lame thread, underwear, specially tighty whities, is one of my favorite topics.

What is your favorite TW brand? I go between Jockey, CK, Tommy & 2xist. For low rise I really like Cin2 (bamboo) and 2xist Varsity line, CK body is nice also. I am an underwear fanatic.

Freeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, it's not a lame thread at all. I just don't think a lot of people wear tighty-whities AND use this board. I don't know. We have a lot of commando, nude sleepers, boxer and boxer-briefs folks on here. I would venture to say that tighty-whities are in the minority, for mostly personal and comfort reasons. LOL!

But, I am glad that you have stood up to be counted. Carry on! :wink:

Reactions: omoshiroino

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great thread, mplsingleguy, and your sample intro is phenominal, especially the third one showing your erected cock profile. It's sure working for me and I'll keep checking for additional posts. BTW, my faves are 2(x)ist and UNICO for showing a rounded bulge, but find myself returning to "UserSilk" for tight fitting boxers, when the pants permit.
This thread is for all us regular guys who wear basic white briefs- no bikinis, boxer briefs, boxers, or thongs. Not this time.

So board regulars, run to your underwear drawer and grab some basic FTLs or Calvins- and snap a fresh image to share with the board.

I'll get us started...

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it's not a lame thread at all. I just don't think a lot of people wear tighty-whities AND use this board. I don't know. We have a lot of commando, nude sleepers, boxer and boxer-briefs folks on here. I would venture to say that tighty-whities are in the minority, for mostly personal and comfort reasons. LOL!:wink:

I would like to know what the percentages are, for users on this board and by age group and country nationally and internationally. It seems Americans tend to wear more boxerbriefs and boxers if you are younger, and europeans seem to wear more briefs and bikini undies. I still own several pair of tighty whities and prefer briefs as my undies of choice, mainly for comfort, but I tend to go for the colors in my recent briefs purchases, still think white is hot though.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to know what the percentages are, for users on this board and by age group and country nationally and internationally. It seems Americans tend to wear more boxerbriefs and boxers if you are younger, and europeans seem to wear more briefs and bikini undies. I still own several pair of tighty whities and prefer briefs as my undies of choice, mainly for comfort, but I tend to go for the colors in my recent briefs purchases, still think white is hot though.

I wonder if there's a poll for this somewhere? If not, why not create one?