Show your before and current pics while jelquing

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My idea with this thread is to determine if jelquing really works. Check my gallery and see for yourself. Comments are welcome! I am n-curved and jelquing really helped me a lot! I can maintain a harder erection and my wife enjoy the growth as well. I will add a before photo soon! Have fun!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! Here is my before photos. You will see that my erection is n-curved and the degree is about 25 degrees. I believe that jelquing helped me a lot and I am still exercising. You can look at my gallery and see what the difference is! Be safe!:biggrin1:

DerkaDerka

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is your girth now and what was your original girth? I plan to start jelqing soon, and I'm still trying to figure out if I should waste my time with or not.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This girth picture I took today if after doing a week of "fowfees". I am doing 4 to 6 sets of this routine a day. Trying to get some of that lost length back and maybe a llitle head girth. Don't want or need anymore shaft girth.

Routine:
50 reps right hand
50 reps left hand
50 reps double handed right on bottom
50 reps double handed left on bottom
10 reps uli3's

Attached is The "fowfee" grip(i use instead of jelq grip), base girth for 2001, girth today, and girth 2 weeks ago:

Attachments

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your girth now and what was your original girth? I plan to start jelqing soon, and I'm still trying to figure out if I should waste my time with or not.

Hi there derka. You will not waste your time it is working! My original measurements were; Girth-6" and length-6.5". My measurements now is: Girth-6.8" and length-7.2". You can start it really works! Here is some more pictures. Have fun

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girth picture I took today if after doing a week of "fowfees". I am doing 4 to 6 sets of this routine a day. Trying to get some of that lost length back and maybe a llitle head girth. Don't want or need anymore shaft girth.

Routine:
50 reps right hand
50 reps left hand
50 reps double handed right on bottom
50 reps double handed left on bottom
10 reps uli3's

Attached is The "fowfee" grip(i use instead of jelq grip), base girth for 2001, girth today, and girth 2 weeks ago:

Thank you for your comments and pictures! Have fun and I am glad it works for you. Keep it up!:biggrin1:

DerkaDerka

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So did you guys just start out with the basic stuff for the first few months? A warm up, stretching, jelqing, and then a warm down. This seems to be the most common routine for newbies (like myself) so I was wondering if you guys actually did that before you started doing more advanced routines. I want to have a plan before I start jelqing, I don't like sitting here yanking on my penis hoping I'm doing stuff right lol.

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there DerkaDerka. Yes, you can start with the warm-ups, stretching, jelqing and warm-downs. That is the basics and you will enjoy the time with yourself and the results are worth the effort. I must confess that I only stayed with the basic routine and found that it worked for me. As they say no pain no gain! Keep it up and enjoy it!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! Thank you all for the comments. Yes, it does help to yelq. Here in this thread is some nice responses with regards to your question as to how to start and the different exercises. I started my routine with warm-up and then for about half an hour with all the different exercises. I was very surprised with the results. If you Google Yelquig you will find some nice sites that will show the proper techniques. It is very important that you stay with the routine. Have fun and keep up the good work!

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Joe, congrats with the results, they look great! Just started jelqing and stretching again myself. How long have you been at it?

Hi there spunkyboy. Thank you for the comments. I've started about six months ago and I must confess that I did not continue excercising a lot but I believe that if I kept with the programme my penis would be more impressive. I started again a week ago. Have fun!