Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Very nice. I like being able to walk around town. I can't do that here. I am able to do it in Crested Butte Colorado. Such a nice experience.

This is the main road in the town I grew up in http://images.macaw.world.net/LIN_GB/original/LIN_GB_10471_img_010203_holbeach.jpg

And this is the centre of the city I live in now, with Peterborough Cathedral in the background, final resting place of Catherine of Aragon (first wife of HenryVIII) and once resting place of Mary, Queen of Scots (before she was disinterred and moved). http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_03/peterborough_468x311.jpg

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Such great, beautiful, places we have in our world. Helps us forget some of the craziness. Thanks to all who have posted. It just reminds me of places I have yet to see. I am saving this for sure in my saved threads!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Here are some pics of the dome as it looked, and then one of the dome deflated. I was out of town when it occurred, but would have been able to see it from my office window.

Also, I've included a pic of the dome's successor, Lucas Oil Stadium, home to the 2012 Super Bowl. You can see the RCA Dome in the background.

Saw Sher in the Dome and well, duh, PAYTON!!!!
:biggrin1:
GO COLTS! (Just can't get into the Cards :frown1: )

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Very nice. I like being able to walk around town. I can't do that here. I am able to do it in Crested Butte Colorado. Such a nice experience.
I know some folks that recently moved to Crested Butte from Phoenix. Anything to the West (or SouthWest) of Denver is quite beautiful. Estes Park is heavenly.
:smile:
I only spent about 6 years in the area but loved it and the people. Spent most of my time on Denver's bike trails. Lots of fun.
:smile:

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Attachments

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a few shots Hick took when I showed him around my home town.

The view from the mountains across Dublin bay to Howth, up in the Dublin mountains, and the infamous Ringsend Power Station as seen from Sandymount.

Attachments