Show your fellow LPSG's your hometown!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A few more pics..

I LOVE Albuquerque. I love sunset when on east bound I40 when the Sandia's are lit up! There is nothing like it, anywhere.
Dinner at the Owl.
We've talked about moving there and right now it's set... in 5 years we'll be there.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, this is just over the fence in my back yard. The pastures are SO dry and the trees are starting to change color. I love the fall,

Attachments

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Asheville City/County Plaza, downtown Asheville.
2. The old site of Pack Memorial Library. Thomas Wolfe "Look Homeward Angel" Memorial.
3. The plaque under the angel statue. Downtown Asheville.
4. [a-d] An alleyway off of Walnut Street has an assortment of interesting and outstanding grafitti art. Downtown Asheville.
5. A glass art gallery near the new site of Pack Memorial Library. Haywood Street, downtown Asheville.
6. The Flatiron Sculpture in front of the Flatiron Building off of Wall Street.
Downtown Asheville.
7. If you hike :eek: a ways down this sidewalk, you may find me. :smile: Still in downtown Asheville.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey and you guys wonder how I turned out the way I am...
you should experience (these three guys sojourn down Biltmore and Patton Avenue ending on Pritchard Park) YouTube video...it pretty much sums up some of what you may find here in my home stretch. :wink::rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr7A2IOklmk

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Asheville City/County Plaza, downtown Asheville.
2. The old site of Pack Memorial Library. Thomas Wolfe "Look Homeward Angel" Memorial.
3. The plaque under the angel statue. Downtown Asheville.
4. [a-d] An alleyway off of Walnut Street has an assortment of interesting and outstanding grafitti art. Downtown Asheville.
5. A glass art gallery near the new site of Pack Memorial Library. Haywood Street, downtown Asheville.
6. The Flatiron Sculpture in front of the Flatiron Building off of Wall Street.
Downtown Asheville.
7. If you hike :eek: a ways down this sidewalk, you may find me. :smile: Still in downtown Asheville.
Hey greats pics. Very nice

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there. thank you all for the nice pictures of your hometown it is so nice to see where everyone live! Here is some photos of the view from my front door! :biggrin1:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a picture I took after reading this thread. It is on South Mountain here in Phoenix, Arizona. It is not my back yard, but I do frequent these mountain bike/hiking trails often, albeit normally not in the dark.

This shot is overlooking Tempe with Chandler in the back. I hope you enjoy.

(For anyone interested, it was taken with a Sony CyberShot DSC-H5 ISO80, F3.5, -1.3EV, and 13 second shutter. This was my first night shot as well.)

Attachments

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Here is a picture I took after reading this thread. It is on South Mountain here in Phoenix, Arizona. It is not my back yard, but I do frequent these mountain bike/hiking trails often, albeit normally not in the dark.

This shot is overlooking Tempe with Chandler in the back. I hope you enjoy.

(For anyone interested, it was taken with a Sony CyberShot DSC-H5 ISO80, F3.5, -1.3EV, and 13 second shutter. This was my first night shot as well.)

you must be sweating your balls off in arizona! it's sizzling there :cool:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you must be sweating your balls off in arizona! it's sizzling there :cool:
No, even as hot as it gets here we don't sweat our balls off... they just acquire a healthy droop.

June, July, and August are the steamy months. Right now it is 3:15 AM here and it is 69ºF here. During the day it peaks up to around 75ºF. So no, perfect weather. This is in stark contrast to the 115ºF days during the 3 summer months and at night it may not even drop below 100ºF.

In other news, it is funny that you say we are sweating our balls off. People here are already getting their light jackets out and complaining how it is chilly out. :biggrin1:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, even as hot as it gets here we don't sweat our balls off... they just acquire a healthy droop.

June, July, and August are the steamy months. Right now it is 3:15 AM here and it is 69ºF here. During the day it peaks up to around 75ºF. So no, perfect weather. This is in stark contrast to the 115ºF days during the 3 summer months and at night it may not even drop below 100ºF.

In other news, it is funny that you say we are sweating our balls off. People here are already getting their light jackets out and complaining how it is chilly out. :biggrin1:
Edit: it is 94-ish during the day, not 75.... :tongue:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the Pork Store that was the inspiration and original location for the one in the Sopranos.

And a pic of Broad St.

Attachments

Last edited: