Show your fellow LPSG's your hometown!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
No, even as hot as it gets here we don't sweat our balls off... they just acquire a healthy droop.

June, July, and August are the steamy months. Right now it is 3:15 AM here and it is 69ºF here. During the day it peaks up to around 75ºF. So no, perfect weather. This is in stark contrast to the 115ºF days during the 3 summer months and at night it may not even drop below 100ºF.

In other news, it is funny that you say we are sweating our balls off. People here are already getting their light jackets out and complaining how it is chilly out. :biggrin1:

Well, that was last week. I will say that my pool water was down to 68 but thanks to the upper 90's the last few days, the water is back up to 74!

ucsb123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first two are of where I used to live near UC Santa Barbara. The last two are where I live now with my parents. The very last one is closest to my house.

Attachments

Reactions: 185248

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The first two are of where I used to live near UC Santa Barbara. The last two are where I live now with my parents. The very last one is closest to my house.

Brings back memories from when I was a student at UCSB. (class of 1991)

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there everyone! I thought of posting some pictures of the town or city we live in so that other LPSG's can see where we live! See it as a little world tour !
Here is a picture of the inner city where I stay!

"..city where I stay..." Hmmm, that's a very South African expression!

When I first saw this thread I thought it referred to hometown of origin, rather than where we LPSGers hang our hats now.

So, I'll do both. Here is one photo of where I was born, and some of where I am now. The first one is a file photo and the next 3 were taken by me (pics 2 & 3 from around the corner from my house, and pic 4 on a recent takeoff).

Looks like LPSG significantly reduces the size of attachments, not that the pics were that large to begin with. But they're much more dramatic in original form (300K to 800K). PM if you'd like them in original size.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: alcor972 and 185248

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes! I do live in sunny South Africa thank you for your comments and excellent pictures! Keep the pictures coming!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another picture like my first one. It is on the same mountain and this is overlooking Phoenix itself. I stitched together 3 pictures.

PS- I know that you can still see the seam marks. I also did not line the pictures up perfectly. I did this on purpose because it helps show how massively sprawling Phoenix is.

I hope you enjoy...

Attachments

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another picture like my first one. It is on the same mountain and this is overlooking Phoenix itself. I stitched together 3 pictures.

PS- I know that you can still see the seam marks. I also did not line the pictures up perfectly. I did this on purpose because it helps show how massively sprawling Phoenix is.

I hope you enjoy...

Thank you for your post. It looks like you live in a beautiful part of USA!
Thanks for showing us.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I already posted pics of where I live now.

Here is where I grew up. (Morpeth Northumberland UK)

Here is where I moved to first (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Then I moved here (Glasgow Scotland)

Then here (Cambridge England)

I moved back to Glasgow briefly then ended up here where I still am :biggrin1:

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok i live in Edinburgh and here are the big touristy things to see haha

1. Edinburgh Castle
2. The Royal Mile
3. Princes Street Gardens
4. The Scots Monument

Attachments

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the beautiful pics of Edinburgh. It is truly a beautiful city. Would love to visit someday.

Last edited:

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the beautiful pics of Edenburg. It is truly a beautiful city. Would love to visit someday.

D

deleted969350

I live in beautiful Gonubie. It's a coastal town in the Eastern Cape South Africa. Lovely beaches and lovely people.

Attachments

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We live in the community of Ede, in one of the towns surrounding Ede in a woodland area. The area is pretty christian-right wing and just recently we are able to go shopping on Sunday. The people are nice, the town is clean and has enough restaurants, shops and businesses. If you need something special Utrecht and Arnhem are just about 25 to 35 minutes driving away and Amsterdam is just about an hour.

ede_ginkelseheide.jpg

Ede.jpg
Station-Ede-Wageningen.jpg
Kerst-rond-de-Koepel-HR.jpg

Reactions: deleted969350
D

deleted969350

Wow its beautiful I always wanted to visit Amsterdam

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the GTA/Tdot/ The 6ix what ever you want to call it is a big place love my city born and raised wouldnt want to be any where else. the down town sky line is probably the most famous view of the GTA

downtown_toronto-wallpaper-4096x3072.jpg

tumblr_m016pxuq7b1rovmado1_5001.gif