Show your love

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Osiris, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Osiris

Gold Member

The rules are simple. Say something nice about the person who posted before you did on this thread. No mean posts. If you can't say something nice about the person, there are tons of politically motivated hate threads that I would suggest you post to. Hopefully doing this in this way will open it up to everyone regardless of popularity. If you've hidden on the forum and not posted, here's an easy chance and you get some love back. How good is that?

I'll start with an example:

Cigarbabe is one of the forum moms and an absolutely wonderful lady to chat with.

Next?

2. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

Osiris is a cool guy who is never negative here and a real nice guy

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thickhead has been a friendly voice since he joined and as a fireman occupies a space in my heart as an unsung hero.

Minor complaint that he hasn't posted any pics of himself half out of uniform but my imagination has been busy filling in the blanks. Rivulets of sweat trickling down his soot dusted chest......*sighs*

4. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I love Gillette! I could go on and on about her. :smile: But I'll just say that I think she's a great mod, and I love how she's always on top of things around here when they go awry.

5. Osiris

Gold Member

To wide open... Must not say it...

Meggie!!! Meg is the most compassionate, kind, caring mom there is. She is such a hard worker and is doing more than most folks to better herself and her little man. I adore her.

6. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Osiris has a great way of seeing the best in people and knowing how to bring some good karma to the forums :)

7. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    I don't know rawrs yet, but it seems like he's cool enough to care about other people. AND he's confident enough about himself as a straight man to be comfortable in an online community that is full of other men who, to be honest, would probably enjoy looking a little closer at him. ;)

8. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know SirNeal8, but based on the above post I'd say he seems a little flirtatious and has a sense of humor and I love those traits in a person!

9. frizzle

Gold Member

36DD is from what I can tell, one of the most intellectual members on this site, who stands up for what she believes in, even if she isn't in the norm or part of the majority.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Frizzle always says what he believes in without worrying about whether he's going to fit in or not, I have a lot of time for someone who tells it as he sees it.

11. rexcasual

rexcasual Member

HRM Spoiled Princess is a welcoming voice in chat where she reigns on top with saucy wit in great supply, and gracious benevolence. And those gams. Urrrrrrrrgh.

12. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Though I don't know Rex, I love his avatar. Plus, I like everyone I've ever known from Southern Ontario... :biggrin:

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Fortiesfun is an easy going nice guy. It's fun to flirt and joke with him.

14. Osiris

Gold Member

Hootie seems a fun loving guy and he like's Curious George. I have yet to meet a Curious George fan that wasn't big hearted.

(BTW, this thread is for everyone, newbie and old dog alike. No one needs to feel left out so go ahead, don't be shy and post)

15. got_lost

Gold Member

OK... well in that case....

Osiris is a big cuddly guy who speaks sense and wisdom with a really kind heart. Sympathetic, empathetic, he stands up for what he believes in and those he cares about.

16. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Osiris, a sweet guy who always has a kind word and something insightful to add. A pleasure to have in on the board

17. tim36

tim36 Member

I dont know Lee_M well, but she seems like a fun, articulate and witty person, who can discuss a whole range of topics with ease and come up with interesting and sometimes very hot topics for the forum to discuss as well.

18. burns1de

Gold Member

Well, I've never read any of your posts before (none that I can remember at least), but you just said something very nice to Lee_M, so that's cool. :biggrin1: Plus, according to your profile, you're bi-sexual, so that means you're open-minded, and that is a major plus in my book. :up:

19. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:

burns1de tolerates my flirtations towards him like a champ. this is a guy i'd love to hang out & smoke with. there's a few more items on the list of what i'd like to do, but i'm being nice here so i'll refrain.

AND he has a gi-normous weener. WERD.

20. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Vinny is just all kinds of hot, and is my flirting hero.

Draft saved Draft deleted