Show your love

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That dazzling ass might lead you to overlook the other virtues of this guy: hot voice (in multiple dialects and languages), bright mind, and incredible courage. We are damned lucky to have him on our board.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That dazzling ass might lead you to overlook the other virtues of this guy: hot voice (in multiple dialects and languages), bright mind, and incredible courage. We are damned lucky to have him on our board.
Just a sweet and kind man. Allways a pleasure seeing him on here:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut baby.. This man is the unrequited love of my life
my distant dream
my knight i shining amour
my mentor
the birds to my bee's
the honey to my peanut butter
the night to my day
my unattainable
Forever the sweet and sexy woman you are. Smart and intersting and simply wonderfull:smile: The rest i shall tell you in private:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut was one of the first people to welcome me to LPSG.
He is unfailingly smart, kind, funny, patient and an all around good guy. He is what we would call a mensch in the old neighborhood.
He's also sexy as hell and hung like a Canadian moose. :wink::tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut was one of the first people to welcome me to LPSG.
He is unfailingly smart, kind, funny, patient and an all around good guy. He is what we would call a mensch in the old neighborhood.
He's also sexy as hell and hung like a Canadian moose. :wink::tongue:
Simply divine! Pure class,beautifull and brillant all rolled up into one charming and sexy package..................:smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Uncut's had quite enough compliments, but I'm sure more won't hurt. Apart from being hung like a horse he's always kind and tolerant in his postings, his life experience shows through in his postings, my only criticism is he should post more :)

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I haven't been posting here for long but it really doesn't take much time to discover that the world at LPSG adores the goddess known as Spoiled Princess.

She's highly respected by all and amusing, witty and very often the voice of reason. Also, she really is as hot as hell!!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm bumping this thread because it's a nice thread and because it's not about saying who your favourite is it's about saying what you like about the previous poster :)

I don't know IknowKK yet because she hasn't been posting long but anyone from my homeland has to be smart and down to earth, and anyone who's showing her pink bits on a website has to have a nice dirty side which is something I always appreciate.

Hope to see more posts from you IknowKK.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpoiledPrincess was the first to answer to my first thread and since then my idea about her was that she is a very fascinating, wise and kind lady.

(please, SpoiledPrincess_citizen of the country where this beautiful language was born, forgive me for my bad and poor English_but as nobel prize gg marquez once said, it's not English the universal spoken language, Bad English is it)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conchis has penguins in his avatar -- what's not to love about that? Although from Italy, he speaks English very well -- well enough to play word games, which is quite unusual. Oh, he also has a very hot body and a very naughty cock.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hotmilf is a smart woman, non-judmental with a beautiful smile. She seems very laid back and respectful. Plus, she knows DJG and somehow manages to tolerate him! Mad props for this, hehe. ;)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Osiris, showed up recently, and sent me a great PM at a time when I really needed it.

It's great to have a new man on board who is bright, witty, and incredibly tolerant and embracing of diversity!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_DEEP has been unfailingly friendly, intelligent, and supportive since I've been here AND he has a great dungeon. DC shared a common frustration when I first got here and I appreciated him supporting me in PM and on the boards.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Novice, in a word,
YES!!!! (please)

And I am fully capable of taking very good photos in hitu as I've done it before and was very skilled at both tasks. The camera got a little jostled, but that was okay with me!

Back on topic--

Even though Novice and I don't always interact all that much for some unknown reason, he has sent me PMs precisely when I really needed them.

And he's hot.

And brave. And smart.