Show your love

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh im sorry. I saw that too late to Edit.:redface:

Uncut

If he werent married already I might seriously have to come and get him! LOL! He is probably one of the sweetest kindest people on this board. Now talk about cloning somebody! Love ya babe with that Mickey Rourke sexiness!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut

If he werent married already I might seriously have to come and get him! LOL! He is probably one of the sweetest kindest people on this board. Now talk about cloning somebody! Love ya babe with that Mickey Rourke sexiness!

Watch it, the wife is into Rennaissance Festivals. She'll start putting balistas and moats in when we redo the yard. She has also just reminded me she knows how to throw a dagger.

That said, I am going to show some love to Veronica Divine. Miss Veronica was the first friend I made on here and the main reason I overcame the problem I was having that made me join. She is smart, loving, and a damn good writer. I owe her so much and she may never know it. Well at least she won't if she doesn't read this.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut

Back at Ya! You sexy woman..............:kiss:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
as I am unfamiliar with the poster above me... ..I will defer at this point..however i will speak about the poster above him..which is Osiris....Osiris is a cool dude tht appears to be genuine and level headed. Osiris always has a kind word for others and is an asset to the LPSG...

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Arliss seems to come from a world that is alien to me in any number of ways, but he demonstrates a desire to grow and he sometimes shows compassion... and I think it is cool that he and I share the same straight/gay percentages.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watch it, the wife is into Rennaissance Festivals. She'll start putting balistas and moats in when we redo the yard. She has also just reminded me she knows how to throw a dagger.

That said, I am going to show some love to Veronica Divine. Miss Veronica was the first friend I made on here and the main reason I overcame the problem I was having that made me join. She is smart, loving, and a damn good writer. I owe her so much and she may never know it. Well at least she won't if she doesn't read this.

Babe sorry to inform you that My love was being shared with UNCUT at the moment! LOL! Get in line! LOL!

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Ahh, I'm too late I wanted Arliss above me. But no need for me to express my feelings about Arliss. He knows already..... Ahhh had to go back and edit... Now Naughty is above me. Guess she posted when I was busy typing. Don't know a thing about Naughty. I'm sure she is a phyne lady. Plus she is a moderator. So, should say nice things about her. Don't want to get banned.....lol

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Come right here. Mama got somethin' fo' da baby! :biggrin1:
ummm! I'm imagining my head burrowing into large warm breasts, arms wrapped around my shoulders, and gentle, soothing sounds reaching my ears...

Please, the next person, feel free to "love" on Tank or Naughty since I'm being babied so well...

Or does this mean I should show love for Tank? Cripes! What have I gotten myself into?

Tank, your avatar is cool, like uplifting and makes one wonder what it's from (not Lion King, is it?). And I appreciate your desire to say something nice about someone here. It bespeaks a good spirit.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to give Skull a mention, he's gorgeous and although he doesn't say that much who cares :) Seriously, he doesn't say much but what he does say shows him to be a nice guy.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not had the pleasure of speaking directly to Male Bonding etc, yet I notice his posts and enjoy reading what he has to say. He seems to speak what he finds to be the truth no matter what the reaction may be. That's a good thing.

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not had the pleasure of speaking directly to Male Bonding etc, yet I notice his posts and enjoy reading what he has to say. He seems to speak what he finds to be the truth no matter what the reaction may be. That's a good thing.

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!

I love your Chutzpa Jennuine...dare I say it, your balls.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Veronica Divine is the sassy NY lady who speaks her mind but is always polite in all her posts.

May she stay sassy and devilishly beautifull forever:flowers1: