Show your pictures with using an extender!

2016-03-23 19.15.30.jpg
Hey folks!
I thought about we could share some pictures of how does it look like when we are wearing an extender.

So if you are thinking about getting one, is starting to use or just like to show off (yeah!), post your picture here!

I couldn't afford an original Andropenis®, so I've found an alternative on Amazon.
Although cheaper, the hold for the tubes in the bottom is not very strong, so I have to kind of keep them in place with a rubber band. And since I'm uncut and with a small glans, the foam pad is essential to keep mine stretched.

Reactions: merc41

Which extender is that?
I couldn't afford an original Andropenis®, so I've found an alternative on Amazon.
Although cheaper, the hold for the tubes in the bottom is not very strong, so I have to kind of keep them in place with a rubber band. And since I'm uncut and with a small glans, the foam pad is essential to keep mine stretched.

It

is silicone w/a piece of foam over it. The silicone goes through the foam tube to aid in comfort.

I use mine differently. I put my head inside the foam and strap the silicone ring on top of it. Because I am uncut and my glans are small.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been trying to work my extender, but the noose makes it extremely difficult to be comfortable with.

I saw someone say they used a Velcro strap, but that looks equally uncomfortable. My dick always slips out, too, even though I reduced the rod length, below my erect size, and my manual stretched size.

any advice?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
282981-1411505121-5db2d4a421166fdeceef116b9690550a.jpg

muscleman1965

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been trying to work my extender, but the noose makes it extremely difficult to be comfortable with.

I saw someone say they used a Velcro strap, but that looks equally uncomfortable. My dick always slips out, too, even though I reduced the rod length, below my erect size, and my manual stretched size.

any advice?
Have you had any success just from using a cock pump?

Reactions: 13810261