Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
looks like real male sperm
looks like real male sperm
just starting new edging ritual , forcing the complete naked male body in rough outdoor inviroment to practice up to 57 totally unsatisfying partial sperm ejaculations without orgasm . practing this in outdoor nature the totally naked masculine body of a human male becomes animalistic like the naked body of a male animal bull , which is able to produce 36 ejaculations per hour ! http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf read page 1 = 749 and page 5 = 753 !! description of male reproduction systems of bodies of human males and reproduction system of male animal bulls ! some weeks ago I forced the totally naked male body to produce 18 totally unsatisfying ejaculations in 1 hour ! this ritual is possible by edging and tantric masturbation of the male body . it is frustrating the body of a human male , because it results in high sperm pressure and ache in male spermatic reproduction system, when all sperm flow is stopped at PONR.

Reactions: drambone2001

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
can someone describe what precum taste like, i don’t produce any so

I think it depends on your diet and your level of hydration. Mine is a little salty when I don’t drink a lot of water, but when I stay hydrated it’s a little sweet.

Reactions: Jimmy1374