Show your Swimwear here..!!!!

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Daisy Duke has a twin brother! :eek:

Just spoofing you. While I can't say that suit's my cup of tea or that I'd wear it, I wish I could work a speedo the way I used to.

Good for you, bud. Knock'em dead.

D_AZcv7nq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont usually like square cut but i got these from a net admirer and made him some beach pics, thought id share......
lexluthorva

Attachments

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LexxLuthorVA said:
i dont usually like square cut but i got these from a net admirer and made him some beach pics, thought id share......
lexluthorva
lex, great pics! I especially like that dick out the top, dick out the bottom look. Do you think you can make that popular in VA? Could definitely make it more fun to visit.

D_AZcv7nq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the love everyone, if u have any requests, id be happy to 'fill' them! AS far as poses in swim wear, especially those 2 pair i already posted pics in, got some thongs too. This is a hot set of green 'tan thrus' i have.
lexxluthorva

Sorry but im still a lil pasty white from the long winter, lol

Attachments

Reactions: hammfire

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mkymkus said:
lex, great pics! I especially like that dick out the top, dick out the bottom look. Do you think you can make that popular in VA? Could definitely make it more fun to visit.

Yes, that dick out the top features a mammoth shaft and helmet the beauty of which is seldom seen even here on LPSG. LexxluthorVA is in good company here with our own Lex of long membership.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
Do you have any idea how much I'd like to blow you?:eek:

I fucking swear... Latin men!!:cool:

One of the fringe benefits provided by LPSG, i.e., hot men expressing their burning desires for what they get to read/see in pictures! This is one of the many steamy comments revealing penis erecting ideas.