Show your Swimwear here..!!!!

killian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CUBE said:
Seriously...the back would be great.

All the suits on Jose are amazing, though I love the ones that are narrow on the sides. The full quad up to the waist is about as sexy as it gets
i love string bikini undies, I wish I could find some in Montreal...

killian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
Jose appears to own more pairs of swim togs than I have shirts! LOL

lol same here! and thx CUBE for the tip, but I want to see then in-store, I don't trust clothings online. the picture often differ from the real thing....

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't wait much longer for summer! Sometimes it arrives here in Wisconsin by the middle of July. Stated looking at my old swimsuits, and realized my collection is almost as extensive as Latinoboy's ... mine don't seem to fit very well anymore? I guess it doesn't matter much, since my favorite beach is clothing optional ... not much need for stylishness there. Thanks guys for a great thread.:tongue:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Latinoboy9 said:
Don't forget I swim everyday so here are some more...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

*faints*

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
killian said:
lol same here! and thx CUBE for the tip, but I want to see then in-store, I don't trust clothings online. the picture often differ from the real thing....

No these really run like they appear..if not better. They have an inner fabric ring that you will not get over. Like most bikini styles get the size larger. If you wear a large get an xtra large. Great line of suits

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sherwood D. Likelym said:
Can't wait much longer for summer! Sometimes it arrives here in Wisconsin by the middle of July. Stated looking at my old swimsuits, and realized my collection is almost as extensive as Latinoboy's ... mine don't seem to fit very well anymore? I guess it doesn't matter much, since my favorite beach is clothing optional ... not much need for stylishness there. Thanks guys for a great thread.:tongue:
So....does this mean your not going to show us what you wear? I never said it ahd to actually be made of cloth ....:naughty:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
killian said:
i love string bikini undies, I wish I could find some in Montreal...
Hey Killian, check out www.heswimwear.com You can custom order swim wear and other types of undergarments from him. It's all custom made. You get to pick out everything on line. It's a really cool site. I have used Ron many times. Check it out.
:tongue:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
carter2006 said:
Jose appears to own more pairs of swim togs than I have shirts! LOL

I have over 150 pairs I think or maybe more I have'nt counted in awhile but I wear a different one everyday when I swim and loan some to my swimmates at school when they need one...and I always look for different ones on sale... Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Latinoboy9 said:
I have over 150 pairs I think or maybe more I have'nt counted in awhile but I wear a different one everyday when I swim and loan some to my swimmates at school when they need one...and I always look for different ones on sale... Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Batman, Robin, Superman, Flash and Green Lantern would be SO proud!

cyrilmtl

Just Browsing
Media
my god, your jl10.jpg is superbe. My mouth is wet.
What a dick and some foreskin, not too soft but still not hard :)

do you keep the metal ring all time ? for swimming ?
it look so small on your monster, almost painfull.:eek:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My network has been down for the last two days, and now that I'm back I find out that I've been missing out on one of the coolest threads ever. I just bought two more suits, but haven't had the chance to take pics yet...but I have a digital camera gor the next day or two:smile: so I'll be probably be taking some new pics.:cool: