Show your Swimwear here..!!!!

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
A funny thing happened, I was taking pics on the cam I borrowed, and the battery died on me:eek:. I decided to hide the memory stick until it recharges."I need to get a digicam of my own so that this crap doesn't happen again":cool:
Reminds me of:
"A heart isn't measured by how much you love,
but by how much you are loved by others."

BTW, your memory stick is too big to hide.......

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Webster said:
Reminds me of:
"A heart isn't measured by how much you love,
but by how much you are loved by others."

BTW, your memory stick is too big to hide.......
Thanks, I'm still having network problems but I'm working on it. "I knew that memory stick joke was coming":cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
My network has been down for the last two days, and now that I'm back I find out that I've been missing out on one of the coolest threads ever. I just bought two more suits, but haven't had the chance to take pics yet...but I have a digital camera gor the next day or two:smile: so I'll be probably be taking some new pics.:cool:
Send smoke signals next time, like in Lord of the Rings. We're were worried about you!!

Webster, Sorceror, BBB2.5 and I were surely going to form a rescue party to find you had you not shown!

Coming soon to a theatre near you: Saving Bryan Lyte2. The story of what happens when a young stud is rescued by four queer men known as the "Fellowship of the Cock Ring." WOOOF!

Looking forward to your pics man!

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
Send smoke signals next time, like in Lord of the Rings. We're were worried about you!!

Webster, Sorceror, BBB2.5 and I were surely going to form a rescue party to find you had you not shown!

Coming soon to a theater near you: Saving Bryan Lyte2. The story of what happens when a young stud is rescued by four queer men known as the "Fellowship of the Cock Ring." WOOOF!

Looking forward to your pics man!

Outragious, funny, and over the top....Lex,.. I love your humor. You make being here a most pleasant experience.
:kiss:

HillcrestSwim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another New Suit :smile:
Flopper2.jpg

max32

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi all,

i chose this one for this summer, among others :smile:

max

Attachments

Pikie mongrel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great pics guys....
Latinoboy even Down Under(the land of the speedo) 90% of those cossies would raise .............. eyebrows :biggrin1: How you could swim in them is another thing.... I'm sure you leave all your competitors in your substantial wake!
www.aussiebum.com.au is a great site for what Australia has to contribute to the art of "budgie smuggling" :biggrin1:
Have attempted an attachment of my current cossie.... Pikie torso.jpg

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Pikie mongrel said:
Great pics guys....
Latinoboy even Down Under(the land of the speedo) 90% of those cossies would raise .............. eyebrows :biggrin1: How you could swim in them is another thing.... I'm sure you leave all your competitors in your substantial wake!
www.aussiebum.com.au is a great site for what Australia has to contribute to the art of "budgie smuggling" :biggrin1:
Have attempted an attachment of my current cossie.... View attachment 781

Funny you should say Aussiebum I have 4 pair here a pic of my white ones with liner cut out of all of them! and heres a few other pics some of the rear suit as requested by the guys...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Attachments

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually prefer one extreme (boardshorts) or the other (nothing) but a few of my buds online have encouraged me to order a few suits from www.koalaswim.com or www.undergear.com, i.e. something fairly generously cut up front but with minimal rear coverage. I just have to consider where I could wear something like that.