Show your Swimwear here..!!!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BBB2.5 said:
Nice Pictures Lex...you look good in all of them. The last pictures really does show off the size of your....head.
:tongue:

Yeah, if I looked up and saw that so within reaching distance, it would take three body builders to keep me off of it, i.e., one on each arm and the other on my head (errrr, the one on my shoulders!)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
tallguypns said:
Maybe I better clarify so that people don't think i'm calling him an easy slut. I bet the line of people in lust with him is long.
Oh, that's YOU behind me. Yeah, it is a long line. Now could you either crouch down a bit so you're hitting me in the "right" spot, or back up? 'Cuz your stiffy keeps poking me in the shoulder blade. :tongue:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
novice_btm said:
Oh, that's YOU behind me. Yeah, it is a long line. Now could you either crouch down a bit so you're hitting me in the "right" spot, or back up? 'Cuz your stiffy keeps poking me in the shoulder blade. :tongue:

How about a third option? I lift you to the right height. I so hate to crouch.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RoysToy said:
As my ex used to say: "Beautimus!" Now, if I could see you, Latinoboy9 and Lex in a modelling show, my day would be complete!

Oh I can see those two on stage in a show together ...not so much modeling...or is that what they are calling it these days?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tallguypns said:
Maybe I better clarify so that people don't think i'm calling him an easy slut. I bet the line of people in lust with him is long.
Hahaha.....:wink:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dick.hertz85 said:
I'll be wearing nothing, as usual. I live at Baker Beach in San Francisco, so covering up is not required.
You are suppose to post picture of what you wear to the beach... even if it's nude...I call a foul...."penitly"...must show pictures now.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I'll try to do some more ass shots, I did not think my ass was such a asset! LOL! Being a top myself never really thought about my ass much? Hmm?
Oh well I could post over 300 pics of my swimwear...I counted them yesterday! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Latinoboy9 said:
I'll try to do some more ass shots, I did not think my ass was such a asset! LOL! Being a top myself never really thought about my ass much? Hmm?
Oh well I could post over 300 pics of my swimwear...I counted them yesterday! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:
No, no, no, the ass shots you already have are fine. Ok, ok, so I'm a bottom, so I haven't really thought about your ass much either. :wink: BUT, (no pun intended) about those other "over 300 pics"... *drools* :biggrin1: