show your tattoo

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice design (yours?). I'm thinking about outlining mine in white for a 3-D effect.

No not mine. The red centre was my request as the parlour design was just plain, i liked the black widow effect that it added.

I'm not good with tattoo care tho, i have a dragon on my abdomen (as seen in gallery) but part of the dragons body is corrupted after scab was ripped of when i took off my t-shirt the week after i had it done.

A 3-D effect would actually look pretty cool. I've seen it done once before. I've also seen those ones that look neon in ultra-violet light. Awesome

(you have a good gallery btw)

No not mine. The red centre was my request as the parlour design was just plain, i liked the black widow effect that it added.

I'm not good with tattoo care tho, i have a dragon on my abdomen (as seen in gallery) but part of the dragons body is corrupted after scab was ripped of when i took off my t-shirt the week after i had it done.

A 3-D effect would actually look pretty cool. I've seen it done once before. I've also seen those ones that look neon in ultra-violet light. Awesome

(you have a good gallery btw)
Yours are nice too. By the way, real nice pics.
Do you want to have some more tattoos or is this it.
I want to have some more, but don't have the time for it.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's my new one. Got it 02/10/11.
95699-tat-view-4.jpg