Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have big balls and always freeball, except when running, I have to wear underwear or balls get very sore fast. I wear andrew christian almost naked briefs... they are a little tight up front.. was told trophy boy has more room, but I'm not about the wear underwear that has trophy boy in big letters on show. I usually run shirtless and underwear band does show.

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I do know one guy who is straight and a cougar's trophy boy. She thinks it funny when he wears his trophy boy jock. The urban dictionary defines it as Trophy Boy - 1. A term used to describe a guy who has the total package, or seemingly the perfect guy. A guy who possess all of the traits that a particular girl could want. It just depends on your view of the term

Mark5134

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have big balls and always freeball, except when running, I have to wear underwear or balls get very sore fast. I wear andrew christian almost naked briefs... they are a little tight up front.. was told trophy boy has more room, but I'm not about the wear underwear that has trophy boy in big letters on show. I usually run shirtless and underwear band does show.
What's wrong with having trophy boy on display?

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't checked Trophy Boy specifically, but I do know that AC has introduced noticeably less flashy (flamboyant?) colour schemes recently.

I had A LOT of AC underwear years ago. Trophy Boy was one of the few lines I did NOT have to size up on. I could actually order my waist size.

I recently got some ShowIt for next to nothing. I used to like them because they had a ton of extra room in front and were average (if that) otherwise. The new ones have less room in front than the old ones, which is weird considering their main purpose. Either the pouches are smaller or my equipment started growing once I hit middle age.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree with the name stuff. Cocksock, Trophy Boy and names like that just aren't my cup of tea.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't checked Trophy Boy specifically, but I do know that AC has introduced noticeably less flashy (flamboyant?) colour schemes recently.

I had A LOT of AC underwear years ago. Trophy Boy was one of the few lines I did NOT have to size up on. I could actually order my waist size.

I recently got some ShowIt for next to nothing. I used to like them because they had a ton of extra room in front and were average (if that) otherwise. The new ones have less room in front than the old ones, which is weird considering their main purpose. Either the pouches are smaller or my equipment started growing once I hit middle age.
Ha, I'd go with the bigger equipment line my friend.
A|s for sizing up its sizing down for me - in order to make guys think they are fitter and leaner some manufacturers actually use "smaller inches), so when measuring a 32" waist with the tape I se its marked at 30 and consequently think that I'm shrinking!
But back you your gusset, probably a new design that uses les fabric - but I like the idea of your junk being even bigger now that you're middle aged.

I only now realized it's a brand. I'm such a yutz. Attn mod - my post above doesn't belong on this thread. You all look great in this brand!