Showed dick to best girlfriend?

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

Have you ever showed your (huge) dick to a best (girl)friend?

(Or @ladies, have you ever asked to see a dick of a friend?)

Because she knows you have a huge dick and she wants to see it?
What was her reaction?
Did she feel/touch/taste your dick or did she a couple of jerking movements while in hand?
What were the circumstances? After a drunk night out of a party or something?

I showed my flaccid dick once, years ago, because they always saying i am
circumcised while i am not. To prove i showed it in a bar and a couple of girlfriends are still talking about it. The reaction at the moment was priceless. I think it says more about the dicksize of my friends, because i dont have a huge one. But the reaction at the moment and if there drunk the still ask to see my dick.... priceless...

You also ever get this guys?

Grtz PB

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger that was something that happened on more than one occassion. Just a flash to see what the fuss was about. A few times I ended up getting a hard on, which really widened the eyes.

I've also had a couple of occassions where I was the only guy in a group of females and obliged the request to drop my pants. Both times there was someone I used to date in the group who egged it on. No additional sex out of these.

The last time this happened was a couple of years ago. I had stayed friendly with the former best friend of an ex. They had a falling out right about the same time we broke up. She was older and kind of shy, but a lot of fun. She would come into the bar I was managing at the time. One night, when she was tipsy and I was closing up, she asked if she could see it. She blushed the reddest shade I have seen in awhile when I pulled my pants down.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 2.5 years ago I was chatting with a female friend I knew from a previous job. Eventually the convo turned to Sex, and then dick size. I said didn’t know if I was big or not (it is all relative. If she was used to a 10 inch monster then I’d be small, right?), and she asked me to send her a pic.

I’ll never forget her response.

“Holy shit!!!! We need to get together for some drinks. Soon. Like tonight.”

And we’ve been fucking each other’s brains out since.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was younger that was something that happened on more than one occassion. Just a flash to see what the fuss was about. A few times I ended up getting a hard on, which really widened the eyes.

I've also had a couple of occassions where I was the only guy in a group of females and obliged the request to drop my pants. Both times there was someone I used to date in the group who egged it on. No additional sex out of these.

The last time this happened was a couple of years ago. I had stayed friendly with the former best friend of an ex. They had a falling out right about the same time we broke up. She was older and kind of shy, but a lot of fun. She would come into the bar I was managing at the time. One night, when she was tipsy and I was closing up, she asked if she could see it. She blushed the reddest shade I have seen in awhile when I pulled my pants down.
Had similar experience in college. Worked with a lot of other students in a business local to the school. I was in the break room one day when one of the chicks went on and on about wanting to see my cock because it was driving her crazy in the tight pants I was wearing. She was staring at my crotch the whole time (the pants did show every bit of my junk). I was not attracted to her in any way, and just laughed it off. I was probably taken aback by her boldness. Never had a chick be so direct about wanting to see it (in a business environment). Maybe if it was in a bar, and after a few drinks, I would have gladly obliged. But I passed on the request. Looking back, I think it was the right decision given the situation.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my late teens my best friend was female, she had a boyfriend [first guy she'd slept with], everyone thought we were sleeping together but we weren't, we were just close. One night at her moms place, we were by ourselves and had split a six pack, at some point the topic of sex came up, then size, then she asked if 4 inches was big, i laughed and said no then asked why she wanted to know and she said she'd measured her boyfriend and that's how big he was, then she asked what was considered average or big, i kind of chuckled again and claimed i didn't know, she kept pushing the subject then said "fine how big are you?" i didn't answer at first but i did eventually, when i told her i was 7x6.5 she went and got a ruler to see how big that was and she thought i was full of shit, one thing led to another and she needed to see if i was really that big, after a bit of persuading i pulled it out and she started playing with it till i was hard, she couldn't believe how big i was compared to her boyfriend, after a bit of fooling around she said she wanted to see what it felt like and we ended up fucking and almost getting caught by her mom

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At a party i was pretty buzzed and I thought it was funny that I could fit a ciggarete in my pee hole, well everyone wanted to see a dick with a lit ciggarette hanging from it for some reason...I was told I have a good looking dick.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!
Have you ever showed your (huge) dick to a best (girl)friend?
Because she knows you have a huge dick and she wants to see it?
What was her reaction?
Did she feel/touch/taste your dick or did she a couple of jerking movements while in hand?
What were the circumstances? After a drunk night out of a party or something?
I've had a few best friends who were female in my life, and none of them ever inquired about my dick size, or had any idea of my endowment.
However, I did have a close female friend who turned into my lover, but she only found out about my dick size by handling and sucking it firsthand!

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Went on a couples trip with my brother and his GF. We were hanging out in a hotel room having a few drinks. My brother's GF asked if my cock was the same of different than my brother's. I told her I hadn't seen his since we were kids but I think mine's probably bigger. Of course my brother disagreed with me. So, we whipped them out and let the GF be the judge. Turns out I was right but my wife got a bit jealous and asked me to never let my brother's GF touch my cock again.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went on a couples trip with my brother and his GF. We were hanging out in a hotel room having a few drinks. My brother's GF asked if my cock was the same of different than my brother's. I told her I hadn't seen his since we were kids but I think mine's probably bigger. Of course my brother disagreed with me. So, we whipped them out and let the GF be the judge. Turns out I was right but my wife got a bit jealous and asked me to never let my brother's GF touch my cock again.

Thnx @John_S !

So your brothers GF touched/feels your dick to measure girth or someting?
And was your GF also looking/feeling at your brothers dick?

I would love if my wifes sister would feel my dick ;)

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thnx @rope9839 !

You indeed have a huge cock!
And did the girls touches or feels your dick?

Reactions: Leobakker

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thnx @John_S !

My brother and I looked at each other like, ok let's settle this. We both whipped it out about the same time. His GF held mine in one hand my brother's in the other. My wife sat across the room with a look of disbelief that my brother and I were doing this. Then we all laughed and had another drink. It wasn't until later that my wife asked that I never let the GF touch my cock again.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At a party i was pretty buzzed and I thought it was funny that I could fit a ciggarete in my pee hole, well everyone wanted to see a dick with a lit ciggarette hanging from it for some reason...I was told I have a good looking dick.

I love when guys do stupid shit like this. It shows what jerks we are. And how we’ll show our dicks off at the dumbest request.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my sophomore year in college I had a girlfriend who was super into exhibitionism, and quickly included me in her activities. Initially it was just things like sex in public places. I can't tell you how many times I almost crashed while being blown while driving. Then it morphed into "shows" of her riding me in plain view through her open dorm window. Eventually, she began showing me off to her girlfriends--if I remember right it was a total of 8 of her friends who she wound up showing me off to. That was her only real kink, but it was a pretty big kink, at least for me at 20.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my sophomore year in college I had a girlfriend who was super into exhibitionism, and quickly included me in her activities. Initially it was just things like sex in public places. I can't tell you how many times I almost crashed while being blown while driving. Then it morphed into "shows" of her riding me in plain view through her open dorm window. Eventually, she began showing me off to her girlfriends--if I remember right it was a total of 8 of her friends who she wound up showing me off to. That was her only real kink, but it was a pretty big kink, at least for me at 20.
Did any of the 8 of her friends end up with you to experience your cock for themselves?

Duct Ape

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve drunkenly sent dick pics to my closest female friend a couple times. I always asked first, tho. She’s into it.

First time I got no response. Just a “how drunk were you last night?” the next morning.

In fairness, it was a lousy pic.

Second time it was a much better pic and she responded with a “wow” emoji. Then commented about how big my dick was.

It was just a good pic..

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thnx @John_S !

I would love to show my cock to my fiancee's sister just for a chance to titfuck her H-cups.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve drunkenly sent dick pics to my closest female friend a couple times. I always asked first, tho. She’s into it.

First time I got no response. Just a “how drunk were you last night?” the next morning.

In fairness, it was a lousy pic.

Second time it was a much better pic and she responded with a “wow” emoji. Then commented about how big my dick was.

It was just a good pic..

A couple weeks ago i did the same thing.
We had a party and after that we where what-apping some horny talk in the middle of the night, while our partners are in bed already. We do that more often when we are drunk at home. And we talk about having sex, if we where single and a lot of horny talk what we should do to each other.

I (and she) was really horny so i asked if she wants to see my dick with a dickpic.
She said: are you sure you want to send a pic? I am curious...
So i did...
I thought it was very exciting, but was drunk and wanted to hear her reaction.

Her reaction: Oh really Peter, i’m comming to you now!!! What a beatifull dick! Etc.

So i get a lot of compliments and talked for a half hour after it. It was fantastic to read.
Unfortunately but she doesnt wanted to send me some pics, because she wanted to show it real life. After that we both always deleted our conversations.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did any of the 8 of her friends end up with you to experience your cock for themselves?
No, but I did wind up sleeping with her roommate after we broke up, though she had only been told about my dick beforehand.