Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My freshman year of college I was in the dining hall with two other guys and 4 women from our dorm floor when their girl with great tits walked by all the guys were ogling her and the girls got pissed and said it wasn’t fair that guys could judge women based because their boobs were obvious even when they were dressed but women can’t judge a guy’s size thru is pants. Eventually the two other guys had to leave for class leaving me with the 4 women. When we were on the elevator back to our floor they were like “so don’t you think it’s unfair we can’t see your size through your pants?” And starte giving me a hard time. When we got to our floor one of them suggested i go into her room and show them, so I ended up dropping my pants for them. All three let out a little gasp and one said I was bigger than her boyfriend. They asked me to get it hard for them which wasn’t difficult in that moment. They all seemed impressed, but I didn’t immediately get anybsex out of it. One of the girls wanted to be a virgin until marriage, but she gave me a lot of handjobs that year beginning later in the week. Another girl who was in there hooked up with me at the end of the semester. She was a lot of fun.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys!

Have you ever showed your (huge) dick to a best (girl)friend?

(Or @ladies, have you ever asked to see a dick of a friend?)

Because she knows you have a huge dick and she wants to see it?
What was her reaction?
Did she feel/touch/taste your dick or did she a couple of jerking movements while in hand?
What were the circumstances? After a drunk night out of a party or something?

I showed my flaccid dick once, years ago, because they always saying i am
circumcised while i am not. To prove i showed it in a bar and a couple of girlfriends are still talking about it. The reaction at the moment was priceless. I think it says more about the dicksize of my friends, because i dont have a huge one. But the reaction at the moment and if there drunk the still ask to see my dick.... priceless...

You also ever get this guys?

Grtz PB

Actually once I had a female friend once. We were both involved with other people at the time but we would hang out on the regular. We were attracted to each other but never had sex or anything but we did have sexual conversations. The subject of dick size would come up a lot. She dared me to show her mine. I wouldn't take the dare at first and she said it must because I was ashamed of my size. I let her know that was definitely not the case and after another dare decided I would let her see in person. The next time I knew we would hang out, I wore sweatpants and went commando. We were meeting for lunch, she worked NYC and she knew I'd be wearing easy access pants. She worked in mid-town so there a lot of people around. When we met in front of her she has a sly grin because she saw I was wearing sweatpants like I said.

She then asked if I was gonna go through with the dare, I said I'm here ain't I? So she pulls the elastic on my pants and moves my shirt so she can see. My dick was semi hard and she had a smile on her face. Mind you there are people all around us but they couldn't really see what was going on unless they really looked. I loved her reaction and she let me know she liked what she saw.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once showed it to a female friend privately at a party when I was around 21. There were already rumors and talk that I had a big dick (I didn't mind ha). She ended up asking to see it at a party I was throwing. Some talk came up about it and she was bugging me. Eventually she pulled me into the bathroom at my apartment and was like "let me see, it's no big deal". I was all hesitant like Noooo. And she keeps pushing then I finally concede and pull down the front of my pants to show just the long soft shaft. She's like "No, show me the whole thing. I want to see the end." So I finally plop it out and she takes a good glance at it and reaches out. She picks my long cock and balls up in her hand for a couple of seconds and says "wow, nice". She lets go, I put my dick away and we go back to the party! haha. I didnt' hook up with her ... because she was someone's girlfriend lol. Oh well. This is 100% true.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once showed it to a female friend privately at a party when I was around 21. There were already rumors and talk that I had a big dick (I didn't mind ha). She ended up asking to see it at a party I was throwing. Some talk came up about it and she was bugging me. Eventually she pulled me into the bathroom at my apartment and was like "let me see, it's no big deal". I was all hesitant like Noooo. And she keeps pushing then I finally concede and pull down the front of my pants to show just the long soft shaft. She's like "No, show me the whole thing. I want to see the end." So I finally plop it out and she takes a good glance at it and reaches out. She picks my long cock and balls up in her hand for a couple of seconds and says "wow, nice". She lets go, I put my dick away and we go back to the party! haha. I didnt' hook up with her ... because she was someone's girlfriend lol. Oh well. This is 100% true.

And did she comments about is later @dopeboyfresh ? Or did she says something about the dick of her boyfriend like a comparison?

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually once I had a female friend once. We were both involved with other people at the time but we would hang out on the regular. We were attracted to each other but never had sex or anything but we did have sexual conversations. The subject of dick size would come up a lot. She dared me to show her mine. I wouldn't take the dare at first and she said it must because I was ashamed of my size. I let her know that was definitely not the case and after another dare decided I would let her see in person. The next time I knew we would hang out, I wore sweatpants and went commando. We were meeting for lunch, she worked NYC and she knew I'd be wearing easy access pants. She worked in mid-town so there a lot of people around. When we met in front of her she has a sly grin because she saw I was wearing sweatpants like I said.

She then asked if I was gonna go through with the dare, I said I'm here ain't I? So she pulls the elastic on my pants and moves my shirt so she can see. My dick was semi hard and she had a smile on her face. Mind you there are people all around us but they couldn't really see what was going on unless they really looked. I loved her reaction and she let me know she liked what she saw.

What was her reaction and did she maybe asked to see it hard later @blackhandle ?

jpbrain

Superior Member
Media
Yep. Was up at a beach house with a bunch of friends and after a few drinks the conversation around the bonfire gets dirty. I head back in to grab a drink and my friend tags along. We're laughing about the raunchy stories and after a pause she half-jokingly asks "So do you have a big dick?" - I'm not sure how to respond since I've been really good friends with this girl for a long time so I just say "I don't know. Why do you ask?" - "Just curious" she says.

Now she's gorgeous and I'm feeling kind of turned on I give a wry smile and ask "Well how about you tell me?" - She enthusiastically agrees. I couldn't whip it out since there were others in the house so I decide to show her a recent dick pic. Her response is "Wow, you're... bigger than I expected." and then we head back to the fire and I figured that's the end of it.

Later on we're in the cabin playing cards and she's sitting next to me. Sometime during the game she starts feeling me up under the table and I start getting rock hard. In between card games I find an excuse to head outside. I make eye contact on the way out as if to say "follow me" and after a minute she does. We sneak off to the shed and we fuck. Stayed FWB for a while before she started dating someone. It was a good summer.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve never shown it to any woman who wasn’t about to do something with it. I do have an old friend from college to whom I’ve mentioned that I’m large within the context of a couple of conversations, but I don’t definitively know if she believed me or not. Given that frequency with which she steered conversations in that direction, I do wonder if perhaps she’s already drawn her own conclusion somehow.

Reactions: Leobakker

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys!

Have you ever showed your (huge) dick to a best (girl)friend?

(Or @ladies, have you ever asked to see a dick of a friend?)

Because she knows you have a huge dick and she wants to see it?
What was her reaction?
Did she feel/touch/taste your dick or did she a couple of jerking movements while in hand?
What were the circumstances? After a drunk night out of a party or something?

I showed my flaccid dick once, years ago, because they always saying i am
circumcised while i am not. To prove i showed it in a bar and a couple of girlfriends are still talking about it. The reaction at the moment was priceless. I think it says more about the dicksize of my friends, because i dont have a huge one. But the reaction at the moment and if there drunk the still ask to see my dick.... priceless...

You also ever get this guys?

Grtz PB

Well I don't really have a 'best' girlfriend although I do have female acquaintances and friends of friends or friends of partners who I've shown it too.

If that counts, then I guess I've done so quite often in company when at a party or on a night out in a pub or club after quite a few drinks. Usually if conversation strays into sex, relationships, partners etc or I've been encouraged to show it due to a bet or just girlfriends and partners wanting me to prove a point (as they'd already discussed it with their friends before or a guys getting cocky and wanting to shut them up).

Reactions in those circumstances have generally been shock and asking if they can touch it, asking lots of questions about it and sometimes as a result hooking up with some of them later down the line.

DKXL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes! I have shown my penis many times to my best female friend! But I've also shown my penis to 90% of all my female friends! We talk about my penis all the time :). I've had a few ask me my penis size without knowing about it & some ask about when they heard I have a really big penis from my other female friends. All their reactions have been priceless, I can remember each one, usually joy & shock lol. A few have been freaked out, because the rumors were true sorta thing & a lot of them just stare at it or ask me questions about it. I will also take custom pics for them of whatever they like, some of them our on my page on here :).

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Definitely guilty of this one haha.

I'm one of those guys who list of friends were primarily girls except for 4 to 5 close guy friends. And ya... being my horny self I would always eventually get to that point in friendships where sex became topics of discussion. Pics would get exchanged or innocent one-off "3rd base" visits would happen.

Most would be impressed with it. Lots of, "Definitely didn't expect it to be that big...", or "Wow you're thick..." type comments.

But ya... it's happened ha. Some are still friends to this day, others have gone off separate paths in life etc.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend walked in on me at a house party while I was peeing when she saw my cock she gaspyand asked to hold it while I peed then wanked me off never fucked her though as she had a bf at the time but apparently a wank doesn’t count lol

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My parents' best friends daughter basically grew up alongside me, and we regularly saw each other naked as kids, thought nothing of it. Years later, in our twenties, we met up and one evening went skinny dipping in the sea. I had been circumcised in my teens, and she noticed it. She became quite curious about it, and asked to see it again when we sat in the car. That night, we actually hooked up. She was studying medicine.

Boned3246

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bit of a long story but....

My wife was on her hen do abroad at a festival with a load of girls. I kept in touch through WhatsApp mainly and got some funny videos of them drinking and getting ready. They all looked great in bikinis and I would subtly compliment them all at any opportunity. Towards the end of her trip it was her and a friend who would keep partying all night long as the others had nearly had enough. Her and her friend would send videos of them dancing sexily in the festival or at there apartment after partying all day. I jokingly said send nudes and to my amazement they did. Still have those saved and love cumming to those pics.

Fast foward to our honeymoon and we are having fun and checking out a nudist beach. She takes a pic of me climbing some rocks. Bit later she is like the girls didnt believe we are on a nusist beach so I posted one on our WhatsApp group chat. I laughed as didn't believe her but she showed me the picture and all the comments her girls were making about me and it was a mega turn on. All the big comments and emojis of eyes and aubergines and the fact all her friends are checking my package out.

When I said can't believe you did that, she confessed she showed loads of pics and videos of me hard and cumming to her friend that night when they sent nudes to me, hence why they actually got naked and sent nudes together. Also that if she splits up her man would love a 3some!!

So whenever I meeting her friend I'm always happy. They are all super attractive and know say things to me when in one on one convo about sooo biiiiig and giggling or just staring at my junk licking there lips or cheeky winks at me. Which then makes me bigger so they stare more. It's a great situation!!

Ps sorry if long

TLDR : my wife posted this in her group chat to her hot gfs
[photo=large]1502581[/photo]