Showed my snake down my leg at gym in black spandex

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a great experience. Always wanted to show my snake down my leg (balls and shaft and outline showing. I already wore my black spandex shorts to the gym but my shirt covered my crotch up almost completely. (BTW I'm gay man).

Anyway on my way to the gym I stopped by several dept stores but couldn't find a tshirt that was short enough to show my crotch. All were just a bit too long.

Finally I stopped at Tshirt wearhouse on Sepulveda (in los angeles) and found a grey tshirt that was short enough to show my crotch. I went in the dressing room to make sure my crotch would show.

Then it was off to to the gym. I got dressed in the men's gym room (ballys) and felt real hot knowing I was the only one wearing the spandex. (All the other guys mainly wear loose shorts). GREAT feeling my cock and balls pressed against the black spandex showing a nice bulge just peeking out under my Tshirt. Got a glimpse of my bulge showing in the mirror as I exited the locker room into the gym. Very hot feeling. Strutted around a little so others could see me casually checking out the newspapers, etc. finally going onto the exercise machine (a paddle type) right in front of the row so everyone could see me. Did arm exercises raising my arms - and tshirt while I was on the machine so that my snake was seen by all. Great workout knowing I was finally showing my snake the way I liked it.

Finished exercising knowing many saw my basket, was great. (Most of the guys wear loose shorts, so I certainly stood out. When finished I went to the water faucet and filled up my water bottle -- wasn' t thirsty, just wanted to walk around more so my basket could be seen by more.

Tomorrow I'm washing the shirt (cotton) so that it will shrink a little and be a little higher and show my obscene snake even more.

I will continue my story as I continue to show my snake down my let basket elsewhere.

This board was what really motivated me to take this next important step. Something I've wanted to do and NEEDED to do a long time!

Tomrrow, after I wash my shirt and it shrinks a little, raising it a bit, I'll post a photo of exactly what I will be showing at the gym and elsewhere. I hope to advance to grey spandex shorts soon.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool. I too do this at the gym. Get glances from both men and women.
I tend to wear a thick cock ring for a nice heavy bulge that bounces when I run.

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always wanted to show my bulge. At different points in my life I've gotten up the courage to do so.

I remember as a kid they had comic books with ads for body building in the back cover. The guys wore swimsuits and most showed bulges. One ad in particular I used to love to look for. His balls were showing and the round head of his cock was showing straight on in the photo. I used to jerk to that as a kid all the time.

Another time I remember, I guess I was 10, and walking down a sidewalk and a man coming toward me, showing his basket. I was a bit confused as I walked towards him, why he was showing that bulge. It was down to the his left and a big basket. I'm sure he must have noticed me looking at it. That image is still burned in my memory.

I remember another time, I was maybe 11 and I was with my family at the santa monica beach, at a restaurant. We were at a table and I was facing the entry way and a big window where you could see people walking by. A guy in a swimsuit with a big bulge was walking by and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I still remember that!

Those early experiences are what got me wanting to show my bulge too!

Reactions: 22cyclist22

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's a guy like you at my gym. He doesn't wear any underwear and is the only man in the building wearing spandex.

Everyone laughs at him behind his back.

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy like you at my gym. He doesn't wear any underwear and is the only man in the building wearing spandex.

Doesn't bother me. I'm one of the very few men that is showing it at that gym. I like being one of the few that has the nerve to do it. I remember being at another gym where there was basically one guy showing a very clear outline, no underwear in spandex. Very blatant display. Very conservative gym. I thought it was very hot. He (like me) obviously needs to show his basket.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those early experiences are what got me wanting to show my bulge too!
Your post just made me think back to being the ages of 12, 13, and 14. Stretch / knit swimsuits were popular in the early '60s. Most boys / men wore trunk shape; occasionally you would see briefs. Young guys at the beach, pool, and the lake would wear them more than any other type. Being from a strict Catholic family, I had standard baggy swimsuits like my dad's. I used to love looking at the prominent outlines, especially the older high school and college guys whose dicks were bigger than mine. I was too self-conscious to wear revealing swimsuit in my early teens. The following summer, that changed. I just turned 15, my dick was getting bigger, and I bought a red pair of stretch trunks. One day, I went to the beach by myself. I was so self absorbed that I was oblivious to anyone elses reaction, but it felt great to play in the water and relax on the blanket with a form fitting swimsuit. It was like being on display at the beach in red underwear. That was the summer that I became aware of feeling strong sexuality.

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my early childhood I wanted to -- but was afraid -- to show my bulge. I remember seeing other kids showing their bulge. In junior high there was a kid who showed his round centered bulge that I was always looking at.

In high school there was a kid who always showed his hanging curved bulge on the right side of his tight jeans.

There was another guy in high school that had a huge cock and would have his standard gym shorts altered so tight you could see his package in his jockstrap showing, acutally partially popping out of his gym shorts. It was a very "normal" school and he was the only guy who went so far. I remember seeing him years later outside a junior college walking around showing a blatant package there. And then in adulthood I ran into him. Still showing a package.

Reactions: 22cyclist22

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I remember a guy at Venice beach, a black guy, with an enormous dick that would walk around wearing extremely tight light colored biker shorts (usually light blue sometimes yellow). He blatantly showed everything, balls, shaft, cockhead with a clearly defined ridge - a curved display along his left leg. Whenever I would go to that beach I would look for him. I remember one time he was standing by a store and 3-4 teenage boys happened to see him and started laughing among themselves. But I wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them, back at home that night jerked off thinking about that guy.

So laughing is just another form of attention. It's a genuine emotion and is a turn on for me.

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay I've added a photo of my spandex bulge outline in my profile. I also uploaded a video but it isn't showing yet. Hope it shows soon. (Also uploaded it to xtube -- for the world to see.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Same. It's pretty pathetic, actually. Not to mention annoying as hell for those of us who are there to work out, not show off.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not judging you for doing what you're doing, as it's a free country and all that. But, I would urge you to think about why you want this attention so badly. What is missing in your life that you so need attention--positive or negative? You may BE a masturbatory fantasy for someone, but where does that leave you?

Admittedly, you have a large bulge, and you're well-hung. Good for you. But your behavior is most likely making many other uncomfortable and is bordering on the limits of good taste. Perhaps you would be wise to consider 1)why you need this attention, and 2) how other people may feel in the situation. Showing consideration for others is a mark of mature thinking. Just a thought.

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently there is a temporary problem with the upload feature. I'll let you know when it is online.