Showed my snake down my leg at gym in black spandex

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bikinis would be considered offensive not so many decades ago. What people wear in today's gyms and in public would certainly be shocking to prudes of the 1920's.

Women can get away with nipples showing through their workout gear, and very short tight workout pants. But men??? They look to other men to lead the way. The trends towards showing bulges of various levels of blatancy vary throughout the years. Maybe 10 years ago you'd see plenty of men in spandex jogging. Now most are in loose shorts, but wishing they could be back in spandex showing their equipment for all to see. I'm certain my display will encourage other men at the gym to consider doing the same. And if two or three do it, then ten will do it, and then 50 will do it. Men want to show their equipment, but wait for others to make it more acceptable.

Here's an interesting web page of mens swimwear throughtout modern ages, and I'm sure the photos on these pages were considered racy in their days.

"The ambrotype at right shows three men in late 1880/early 1990 union suit bathing suits consisting of below-knee pants and elbow-length sleeves".
and...
"the tank top includes a skirt, here with darker stripe. The stripe is repeated on the trunks. The suits at center are similar in appearance to a short sleeved or no-sleeved thigh-length union suit. The rather shapeless garment could be a solid color or striped".

A man wearing a shapeless skirt? How shocking and disgusting :)

gallimauphry musings

According to Lencek and Bosker, in May 1917, the American Association of Park Superintendents published "Bathing Suit Regulations in The American City. All-white and flesh-colored suits were discouraged as anatomical details were too clear. Nothing below the armpits could be shown on the chest. Men's suits needed a skirt or skirt effect, worn outside the trunks. The leg could not be shorter than 4 inches from the knee and the skirt not shorter than two inches above the bottom of the trunks." (41)

In 1932 The United Press reported topless men banned from beaches at Atlantic City, New Jersey, claiming the city officials wanted "no gorillas on our beaches.". The final concession of 1937 was that the legs could be cut short, but the navel could not be shown

Reactions: 22cyclist22

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
Here's an interesting link that shows (among other things) bulges throughtout many decades. You can see that guys did whatever they could, based on the customs of the time, to show their bulges.

A n g e l o ' s * P l a y r o o m: Vintage

Okay, that site totally made me shoot my morning load all over the place. Got it bookmarked now!

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there is a large (no pun intended) difference between sporting a huge erection under lycra/spandex and simply having no underwear on under a pair of tight shorts.
One is showing oneself of in a state of sexual arousal. The other is simply wearing clothes.

If people insist on staring a guys crotches and then getting insulted if they catch a glimpse of a bulge then that is their problem. I do agree however that walking around with a barely concealed erection is not right.

A guy should be free to wear what he wants at the gym. Look at the athletes that you see on TV. The runners don't wear anything under their tight running shorts and some have rather rude bulges. Should they be banned? No. They simply have a big cock - can't be helped. May be they should wear 3 layers to compress their cock down to the point where its no longer visible, it would make running tricky though.

I prefer compression shorts in the gym as they are more comfy and don't chaff. If I get a big cock bulge because of that then so be it.

I work out as normal. I do not chase women around the gym waving my cock bulge at them. That would be bad taste and clearly unacceptable. Likewise I do not expect the women who prefer to wear tight lycra low cut tops to come and wave their tits at me all the time (it would be nice if they did thought ;) )

There is a personal trainer at my gym and she has a truly massive pair of fake tits. She wears outrageously low cut tops and i swear it looks like she puts baby oil on her chest. Yes it is distracting but if your brain and actions are not dictated by your dick then you should be able to work out without staring at her tits all the time

The same goes if a guy chooses to wear spandex shorts. People should concentrate on their workout and stop staring, unless of course it turns you on to take a sneaky peek...

Reactions: JocksNTights

nosesoup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Dazza,

First of all I love your blue spandex photo in your gallery. Others should check it out.

Tell me, do many other guys show their spandex bulges at your gym? Or are you one of the few.

I once belonged to a straight gym where many, many guys were showing their bulges. Co-ed gym. This was about 10-12 years ago. I haven't been there recently, but I assume, like other gyms less guys are daring enough to do that.

Again, guys seem to follow the leader of the other guys. The gym I'm at now most of the guys are in the very baggy shorts, and few wear anything else. There are one or two I see sometimes wearing tight spandex -- though none that go quite as far as I do.

Women, on the other hand, feel free to be as sexy as they care. Some women wear unspectacular gym atire, while others dress very sexy.

Men still have their inhibitions -- so it's up to the daring, like you and me, to give them the "permission" to do what they secretly want to do. SHOW THIER BULGES.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for the compliments. In answer to your question - yes. There are a couple of other guys who sometimes wear spandex or compression shorts.

I once saw one guy with a full erection that he was desperately trying to hide. He was wearing jogging bottoms and i don't think he had any underwear on as he was making quite the trouser tent. Very funny. I don't know what had got him so worked up but he was on the phone for a while beforehand so who knows what he was talking about?

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say go for it. I agree with all the coments about women showing off their tits and what about having a camel toe? There is such a double standard now a days.
Look at the athelets in their singlets. Ever watch a track and field meet? It's a literal display of meat!
Spandex is so much more comfortable to wear. Lots of guys cover up their spandex with loose shorts.
Of course their are places its totally in appropriate. With a piece like yours I would look into a shaft wear suit for the beach. Talk about attention!!! I say show what ya got man,It's a beauty.
My b/f looks exactly like you do in spandex shorts. I love all the attention he gets from males and females good or bad. Some young girls giggle but they do anyway at anything.
Listen, I wear pantyhose with shorts and get all kinds of stares sometimes. Sometimes not.
So no matter ....keep doing what your doing and be proud man. There are all just jealous!!
Get a few more pairs and post those bulge pics.
PS I would love to hear from you! Tell you some hot stories of my b/f showing off in his spandex bike shorts!
send me a pm!