Shower AND Grower

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Doctor_Ay, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Doctor_Ay

Doctor_Ay New Member

I read a couple of the threads which asked about being a shower or a grower, and that got me thinking.. I think that I am both. Anyone else out there who feels the same way?
    What would you consider to be both a shower AND a grower?

2. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd say a grower is anyone whos penis is 50% larger when erect than flaccid. Mine only grows about 30% so I'm a shower.

3. KissMeImHung

KissMeImHung New Member

I am definately a shower AND a grower, soft I am 6.5-7 inches and hard i'm 9.5. I love it, whoever I am with gets a nice surprise when I pull it out soft and an even bigger surprise when it gets erect.

4. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I don't think shower is to with being big when soft, its more to do with the amount you grow.
    If you're hard cock is roughly twice the size of your soft cock then i'd say you are a shower. Less and you're a grower.

I'm 7.5" on soft and 11.5" erect and I consider myself just to be a shower :)

5. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I'm both. My friend decided to group me on campus today and then she immediatly proceeded to proclaim the extream size of my package to everyone within a mile of where we stood. That was completely limp.

6. Donk

Donk New Member

At 7" long soft growing by 4" to 11" hard, I consider myself both.

7. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

Grower only. About 4" I think ( I've never been too impressed with my flaccid cock so I never measured it.) I wind up being 7 to 7.5 when erect. Although I have recieved comments about my thinkness when flacid, but I still think it increases substantially as well.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'll have to say both, mainly because it depends on conditions. Do any of you guys have a problem trying to measure your flaccid? Every time I measure, my soft one has increased in size caused by my knowing I'm going to measure myself.
    Also, when I pull out at the urinals or undress when someone's looking, my flaccid is not its normal size.

I can't catch it less than 4.5 or 5 inches hanging and it only grows between 7.25 and 7.5. You make the call. :rolleyes:

9. TheOverlord

TheOverlord New Member

I'm an extreme grower. I'm usually about 2-3 inches soft, then grow to a foot long erect.

It's the best when a girl is dissappointed at my small flaccid, and then i get erect.

Every girl has said, and i quote, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Im definitely a shower. I'm a little more than 7" soft. As I only measure 2" more when erect, I hardly think I can be said to be much of a grower. Many dudes who see my cock when it's limp assume that I must get to be a footlong when erect. Thank goodness they're wrong!

11. Imported

Gold Member

stagemanager: Hmm, I'm anything as low as 2" when soft and then as big as 8" when erect. I think that makes me a grower.
    I'm new here and am starting to feel smaller after reading some posts. I came along here to see what it was about when my partner started to complain about me being too big for her. Maybe I'm just an average guy who's lucky to have a petite girl (Who's good at complimenting me) :D :wub:

cheers

12. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra:
    Same here...3" max when soft but 10 (+ve or -ve a too large fat pat)

So I'm definely a grower...

D

13. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I used go think my flaccid dick was small too around 4 and that my girth was only about 4 but when I actually measured it it is bigger. It's probably because of the perspective, stood up looking down at it would make it look smaller. Anyway I'm around 5-6" soft and in the limbo between 7 and 8" hard. Think I'm a shower.

Sorry about the typos and stuff, this keyboard is too small for me...

14. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I am 7-8 soft depending on the temperature and my own state of mind. I grow to 11 x 7.5 or so. I consider myself a grower and shower.

thx, bbb11

15. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    lol "thank godness" ???

I&#39;m between 5.5" and 6" fost and grow to a tad below 8"... so i suppose im half a shower <_<
    really notthing impressive of a grow :angry:

16. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Knight...didn&#39;t anyone tell you that you are supposed to use your fingers to type. :lol:

17. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:

Actually, you have it reversed. Around here, a grower is someone whose erect penis is significantly larger than their flacid penis. A shower is someone who is fairly large when flacid.

<!--QuoteBegin-Spank_The_Monkey
    @Dec 1 2004, 05:06 PM
    I&#39;m 7.5" on soft and 11.5" erect and I consider myself just to be a shower :)
    [post=265548]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

I think you would qualify to be both&#33;

I&#39;m a grower myself. I don&#39;t give flacid measurements since they vary so much (what time is it?)

18. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Actually, you have it reversed. Around here, a grower is someone whose erect penis is significantly larger than their flacid penis. A shower is someone who is fairly large when flacid.
    [post=265843]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Oops :(
    I did actually know that, cos the first time I heard the expression was on this site, but I wrote it wrong.
    If you check the post time it was midnight after a long day at college so you can&#39;t blame me lol :p

19. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can empithise with that. By the time I&#39;m done with my school stuffs I can bearly manage coherant thought. The cognitions all wrong suddenly.

And just to stay on topic ... i&#39;m both grower and shower.

20. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Lol yeah it messes with your head a bit :(
    I take it that Kristen wasn&#39;t interested in chatting to me lol? :(
    Thanx anywayz tho ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted