Shower Fight

Luge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RIP. This story was painful to read. It sucked. What could possibly be a turn on about a couple of meat heads beating some smaller kid up. Take away their large cocks and you have bully story. BFD.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes

I sent a notice to the original author to see if he had any objections and just wanted to give him a little time to respond. Haven't heard anything yet so I'm going to get to work on it.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With all respect to littledickboy111 I am going to try and resurrect this story. I am doing this because I think the setup was awesome and many people seemed interested.

This is my first ever attempt at fiction (other than my resume.....wait for laughter)

anyway here is my addition. Feed back please.

Part III

How those two guys had the balls to go into the hall buck assed naked I’ll never know, but in seconds they were dragging Amanda into the bathroom, by her hair.

Amanda was short only just 5 ft tall very fair and looked dwarfed beside the two naked muscle men now holding her. She had a look of complete terror on her face.

Sean said, “So shrimp dick here has been telling lies that you’re his girlfriend, is that right sweetheart?”

Amanda looked down at me naked and prone on the floor with Jay still planting his foot on my lower back. “Let her go assholes.” I tried to sound tough in front of her, but regretted it immediately. Jay connected with my balls for a second time with his foot sending me to the brink of consciousness. I curled up in the fetal position on the floor.

Through a haze I heard Sean again. “Now you can’t possibly have fucked this loser, I mean even a fat chick like you should be able to do better than some no-dicked crybaby like Matty here.”

Amanda and I had fucked a couple of times. At her insistence though it had always been in total darkness and then she never took her shirt off. I assumed she was insecure about her weight.

When I looked at her again she was looking down at me with pleading eyes as if to say “Why don’t you help me?” I couldn’t bring myself to speak up again. I didn’t think I could take another kick to the ‘nads.

Aaron spoke next. “So is it true there honey, has stubdick be allowed to get his little dinky stinky with you?”

“What?” Amanda was overwhelmed with the events of the last two minutes and obviously having trouble comprehending the whole situation.

“Have you fucked Matt you dumb cunt?” Aaron yelled. I hoped this would bring the coach running to investigate. Aaron looked like he was going to slap her.

“Yes, yes Matt and I have made love a couple of times.” At “Made love.” The three guys all laughed a little.

Jay finally piped up. “Alright then Amanda darling could you please tell us then how did it feel to have such itty bitty weenie trying to get you off.”

“Fine, I guess.” My heart sank. “Fine I guess.” What the fuck kind of answer was that. What guy wants to hear from his chick that sex with him was “Fine, I guess.”

“Did he make you cum?” I tried to mouth to her “don’t answer, don’t answer.” But it was too late.

“What does that mean?” She so innocently replied.

The gales of laughter must have been heard throughout the school. “Oh you sweet stupid bitch you’re too much.” Aaron said. “Ya know what I thought we’d just torture poor shrimp here but I think instead will have to teach you what getting fucked good and hard from some men with real “normal” sized cocks is like.”

Aaron started opening Amanda’s shirt. As usual she was wearing the school’s cardigan and dress shirt. I think she liked the heavier look to hide whatever it was she was embarrassed by under her clothes. At the same time Sean ran his hand up her plaid skirt and jammed it down the front of her panties. Amanda started to squirm and fight. I found some courage to try and fight back. I stood up and tried to charge at them. My efforts were short lived though as Jay tackled me from behind and me once more fell to the floor. As he pounced on my back I could actually feel his naked skin against mine and realized that the whole spectacle of Amanda’s humiliation must be arousing him because his hard cock was pressed against my lower back.

Aaron ripped open Amanda’s shirt and for the first time I saw my girlfriend’s tits as they spilled out of her bra. I was stunned as was every other guy their. They were enormous.

“Holy fuck look at these jugs.” Gasped Sean as he pulled his had off my girl’s pussy and roughly started pawing at her right tit.

Now naked from the waist up me realized that Amanda’s wasn’t fat at all. She actually had quite a thin waist and very round hips and her baggy clothes she had worn only gave the illusion of her being a heavy girl. She probably was carrying twenty extra pounds. All of it in her rack.

Aaron was going to work on her other tit sucking on it and I was very depressed to she Amanda’s nipples were rock hard. The site of my now half naked girlfriend had brought Sean and Aaron’s cocks to full attention. Aaron’s cock was long with an upward curve and now stood out nearly 10’’ from a thin patch of light brown pubic hair. He had huge balls the size of eggs. And his dick waved obscenely back and forth with every movement. Sean’s cock was just about as long as Aaron’s but if it was possible even thicker. He was sporting a great deal of hair all over his body. It further showed how undeveloped I was as my naked and hairless body lay on the floor with Jay on top of me practically dry humping me.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I promise to keep going. I have to work all weekend and as much of a goof off at work I am think i could get in a lot of trouble writing this at work.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Part IV

“Jerk my cock bitch.” Sean moved Amanda’s hand onto his fat member and made her stroke it back and forth. She really didn’t seem to be resisting much.

“Ya and get on your knees bitch.” Aaron added. Amanda got down and started to stare earnestly at the two monsters now right in her face. “You like the look of feel of that fat cock in your hand.” Amanda was now jerking both cocks. Her tiny hands barely fit half way around Sean’s fat beast.

“Okay slut time for some action.” With that Aaron jammed his fat fuck stick in my girlfriend’s mouth. He wasn’t being even the least bit gentle as he crammed his fat cockhead in her mouth and grabbed two handfuls of hair.

I could hear Jay panting as he lay on top of me. He was muttering into my ear. “See that needle dick; see how much your girl has needed a real cock. She likes it, how many times do ya think she has fantasized about a big cock after fucking your tiny little dinky?”

“Get the fuck off me.” I finally found the courage to yell.

“Shut him the hell up Jay.” Sean said. He had just pulled Amanda’s panties off and was fingering her cunt. Aaron was face fucking her hard now each thrust from his muscular ass force a little more of his horse dick down my girls throat, his huge nuts swayed back and forth grotesquely.

This seemed to be the prompting Jay needed. He grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled me around so I was staring at his crotch. “Here use your mouth for some good.” With that he tried to stuff his dick in my mouth. I really tried to resist but he punched me in the face hard. I was so turned that I didn’t even realize what had happened until I felt his hard cockhead in the back of my mouth. His cock wasn’t quite as big as Aaron’s or Sean’s, probably just over eight inches. I was overwhelmed by the musky smell of his nuts as he violently raped my mouth. The other guys in the room were suddenly very vocal.

“Jay, what the fuck?”

“Since when are you queer?”

Jay had to defend himself. “C’mon guys this little queer’s so girly he’s half chick anyway look at his hairless little ass.”

There was a slight pause and then Sean said. “He’ got a point” That was all the discussion there was on the matter. I wondered if Sean and Aaron were just glad to not have a third guy to fight over the only girl in the room.

After a minute or two of nothing but obscene grunts and noises in the room Aaron was the next to speak. “Jay turn shrimp dick around I want him to see his girl’s face when I fuck her.”

Jay dumped me to the floor and dragged me over to the trio. Amanda was now lying on a bench with her ass hanging off the end. Aaron was kneeling between her legs his cock looked even bigger than before and it was all glistening with my girlfriends slobber. Aaron had the evilest of smiles on him and he looked and me and said, “you ready?”

“Yes.” Amanda answered. My jaw dropped I was stunned. She wanted to get fuck by this asshole. She wanted his oversized cock in her. I was furious and humiliated.

“That’s a good cum bucket.” Aaron chided, with that he stuck his huge fat cock head in my girl’s tight pussy. “Oh fuck bitch you are tight, Oh fuck baby your cunt is so fucking wet for my cock aren’t ya?”

Amanda cried “Ohh God…. Oh my God…. Wholly Shit… Fuck Me..”

Aaron would push his huge cock in her then pull almost all the way out and let it rest just outside her pussy. Then slowly slide it all in letting her feel every inch almost daring her to compare it to mine the only other cock she had felt to that point in her life. “You like it slut?”

“Uh Huh.” Was Amanda’s throaty reply. How could she have turned on me so fast. Did the last few months mean nothing to her? Like an idiot I was still trying to think of how to save my relationship with her.