Shower fun!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Andy Asskicker, Jan 6, 2011.

1. D_Andy Asskicker

D_Andy Asskicker Account Disabled

Maybe the best and probably the most popular place for solo sex is the shower: it's fun, it's clean and hey, you're naked already! One the exciting things I like to do under the shower is to cum completely hands free.

First, I turn the shower head until it produces a hard, solid jet of water and than I fix it at its highest position on the rig. Next, I stand up facing the wall, with my legs about two feet apart. Both hands are pressed against the wall. Now it's time to bring my cock into position. There's always a best spot, in my case it's when the heavy water jet pulsates against the front of my cock head. Wow, this feels almost too good! I'm moving my cock slowly up and down, riding it up against the powerful thrust of the water that's bashing the sensitive head.

The force of the water keeps my cock firmly pushed down and at the same time completely folds back my uncut foreskin. Rocking my bare rod up and down in the stream I feel that the load, contained deep inside my balls, becomes unbearable. Moaning and grunting I empty myself while ribbons of white are smothered in hot, running water.

So, what are your shower experiences? And ladies, don't hesitate to share!

2. disco78

disco78 Active Member

Albums:
    I know exactly what you mean - its my favourite place to wank.Love the feeling of the jet of water on my cock after Iv just cum x

3. Pumpz

Pumpz Member

Albums:
    I like to jack my cock with the hot water splashing over it and i also like to play with my ass while i'm in the shower. Sticking a finger in there and stimulate my prostate it feels so good.

4. GangShowers

GangShowers New Member

I like to finger my ass and let bath water run over my hand while I play with my hole.

5. nzsomebody

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually, I tend to find the shower can be hard to clean up in. For whatever reason, my cum seems to get super sticky in the shower and it sticks to the floor rather than washing down the drain.

6. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Years ago I rented a place that had high water pressure, I could work the shower head in the tub to a hard pulse, lay back and start just under the balls... then up the underside of my cock, working the head for a while. Then back down under the balls or working the hole, I could drain a 50 gallon tank and cum like crazy.... ahhh what memories. The new shower heads restrict flow to save water so it does not work in my situation, however the jets in the hot tub, well that's another adventure in pleasure.

7. jacd123

jacd123 New Member

that hurts my cock when i do it, plus the shower is really messy cum sticks everywhere, but i wish i could have a wank in it cause its been so long but the waters been gone for ages

8. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    in my gym -- in the jacuzzi

I stand up against the jacuzzi inflow with my cock in in front of the jet of water and even though im wearing shorts i will eventually shoot

nobody is any wiser but i have seen many other gym buddies doing exactly same thing and one or two of them have absoloutley delicious looking tents when they get out

9. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, that's kinda gross!

As for the question, yes I fucking love shower wanking. I could spend hours under the hot water. Unfortunately I get guilty about my carbon footprint so I don't spend that long, but I fucking love showers and I fucking love wanking.

10. pgt21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Opus had perfectly described my favourite shower wank!

11. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't like jerking off in the shower. My dick gets dry and sore quick in there. The cleanup isn't necessarily easier and I don't even understand what you guys are describing. I've never had sex with water. But maybe I'll try it out sometime.

12. B_spotted_duck

B_spotted_duck New Member

I can't even consider doing this. I just think of Kevin Spacey at the beginning of American Beauty... too sad.

13. dad4you

dad4you Member

Yes, I heard about the problems in Ireland and the water.. That is SOOOO messed up!! :mad:

I actually started doing water JO when I was in my early teens at my grandmothers home. She had a hose in her tub, I never thought about why SHE had it there, she was my GRANDMA!!

#13 dad4you, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  14. SDRBStudent

SDRBStudent New Member

I use really hot water when I shower and it actually cooks the semen. The semen turns solid white and starts to stick everywhere and yes, the cleanup is very tedious.

15. D_Abraham Slinkin

D_Abraham Slinkin Account Disabled

i find water is a real anti-lube. I don't find it pleasurable at all jacking with a wet cock.

16. Svidrigailov

Svidrigailov Member

jacking off in the shower always seems to take too long, and I feel guilty that I'm wasting so much water

17. stealth2

stealth2 New Member

Have any of you received any obvious surprised looks or double takes when in a public shower? Even straight men are surprised (maybe envious) of my down the thigh dangler!

18. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

Taking a plastic chair into a shower (standing stall version) and letting the hot water run before entering is a favorite of mine. Especially on a cold winters day, sitting towards the shower head or with your back to it and feeling the hot water spray and tickle your cock while you stroke it, is a pretty good feeling and can result in a good orgasim. Your in the shower already so clean up is a breeze.

I also like laying down in the bathtub, when the hot water has run for a while and getting a similar result.

I've had intercourse in a hot tub only once, it was fun but aquatic intercourse isn't all it is cracked up to be simply for the loss of lubrication underwater, which shouldn't be a surprise.

19. LP88

LP88 Member

People are talking about water not being a great lube. Well, maybe it's not the smartest thing to do, but if you can find you some good conditioner (probably the more natural ingredients, the safer), if can be very enjoyable.

20. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've drained the hot water tank more times than I should admit to, but fapping in the bath/shower is my preferred place of business. It caters to my issues of 'being dirty', and negates the natural strong, sticky scent that I have, that I don't have to mask as I leave my bedroom to wash off.

Draft saved Draft deleted