Shower/Grower Determination

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know what a shower/grower is but what determines if you are one?

Last month I was swimming with some of my cousins, 6 male cousins all brothers. Three of the brothers are really close in age and everyone mistakes them for twins. But when were were finished swimming and showering they look different - shower/grower wise.

Two of them are just plain showers these guys are a little more athletic then the other one who is a grower. Does your activity level have something to do with it or is it genetics, or another factor?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do you know which they are. Have you seen them get hard? The small guys could really be small and the large guys even bigger.

ttovarano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We'll we've all grown up together, shared rooms, showers, morning wood, so we all know what we have. It's weird because the seven of us, all of our equipment looks IDENTICAL we're all have the same color, shape, size with the exception of the oldest brother he's massive.

I, like the grower cousin, am not that athletic and am a grower. That's the only connection I've made but I was just seeing if anyone else knew anything else.