shower/ locker room sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by blaccockhunter, Mar 16, 2010.

1. blaccockhunter

blaccockhunter New Member

any guys or girls had sex in a gym shower or sauna?

share ur experince in details :)

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

A mate of mine did, was fun untill he slipped and fell on his knees and couldn't walk properly for more then a week :rolleyes:
    But that wouldn't stop me from trying :tongue:

3. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

It was late on a Saturday afternoon. I had worked out, didn't see anyone except the staff. I showered and went to the sauna. Lying there on my towel, top shelf, one foot on the bottom bench, out of no where a young guy about 20, I guess, came in with a towel around his waist. He spoke, removed his towel and sat down on the bottom shelf facing my feet.
    The announcement came over the speakers that they were closing in one hour. I went to the showers. On the way, he said something like.."too hot".
    "Yeah, gotta cool off" I SAID. I did notice he had quite a piece laying on the bench between his legs. WHEN I CAME BACK IN HE MENTIONED HOW HAIRY I WAS AND SAID HE WISHED HE HAD A HAIRY CHEST. I NOTICED HE WAS HANDLING HIS COCK A LITTLE AND THEN I GOT THE 'LOOK'. WE BEGAN JUST TALKING WHEN HE SAID MAN I NOTICED YOU WORKING OUT, 'DO YOU MIND IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A HOT GUY'? A LITTLE LATER, HE SAID 'MAN, I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU ALONE'. I PUSHED THE FORESKIN OVER THE HEAD OF MY COCK, HE SORT OF LICKED HIS LIPS. THE CONVERSATION GOT SOMEWHAT EROTIC, WHEN HE ASKED ME IF HE COULD SUCK MY COCK. I WAS SHOCKED THAT HE WOULD JUST COME OUT AND ASK. ON MY WAY OUT TO THE SHOWERS, I STOPPED BY WHERE HE WAS SITTING. A GOOD SEMI, HE PUT HIS HAND AROUND IT AND MENTIONED HOW THICK IT WAS, LOOKED UP AT ME AND WENT DOWN ON IT.

4. blaccockhunter

wow now thats hot i gotta go to a sauna more often :)

5. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I stroked one off with a buddy once in the gym locker room.

6. captainwhackit

Albums:
    I blew a guy in the locker room in college once. And he returned the favour. It became a regular encounter after that.
    There's definitely something hot about the men's locker room. I can't walk into one without getting hard within seconds.

7. blaccockhunter

man id love 2 suck some guy off in a locker or shower or even a sauna room, gets me hard thinking about it

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Ooh Yes! I love shower sex. I've done it many times. I've gone down on women in the shower - but I have to be careful not to get a mouthful of water. I like it when one/both of my partners goes down on me in the shower. It's also nice when one of them lathers my pubes and shampoos them for me. Sometimes I get a handjob when they do that. Of course, I offer to return the favor.

One of my favorite shower sex memories was when I was standing up like in the "horse stance" in karate class. One woman was riding my left thigh, and another was riding my right thigh. I could feel their warm pussies pressed up against my thighs and they took turns stroking my cock and caressing my chest. I'd kiss one, and then turn my head and kiss the other, and then switch back forth between the two. I had my arms wrapped around them so I could feel their buns and thighs, but had no access to their delightful breasts. After riding me for a few minutes, one of them decided she wanted me inside her. She dismounted from my thigh, I pressed her up against the shower wall, and entered her. I pumped inside her for a few minutes while our other partner held me from behind. Later, I turned and entered her while the first woman sandwiched me between us. I came inside the second one and then we finished washing up amidst giggles and kisses.

9. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went to this asian-style spa with a friend of mine and he poked my dick while we were naked, then we watched each other shower. Couldn't really do much in a wide-open, populated and attended space.

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Never had it myself, though I've been in saunas when others have been having oral and witnessed it, and also in steamrooms.

Draft saved Draft deleted