Shower or Grower?

What is the largest flaccid:erect ratio that you would still consider to be a grower?

• 25-35%

Votes: 25 6.2%
  • 35-45%

Votes: 77 19.2%
  • 45-55%

Votes: 160 39.8%
  • 55-65%

Votes: 86 21.4%
  • 65-75%%

Votes: 54 13.4%

• Total voters

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Reading a thread on this topic made me curious to know what posters think about this.

I don't know about everyone else, but it seems like you either show more than half your size or you grow more than half of it.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont think the shower-grower determination is that simple.
Someone who hangs soft 6 inches and chubby is a shower but also may tack on an additional 3 inches to become 9 erect which would be a grower or 1 inch and not be a grower.
A guy that has 3 inches soft and becomes a 6 inch erect is also a grower but not really a shower

suaige

Just Browsing
Media
what about this?

flaccid
mean 6"
+/- 2 standard deviations 4.5"- 6.5"
+/- 3 standard deviations,
longest limp - 7.25"
pool shrinkage - 4.25"

erect 7.75"

So I grow anywhere from only 1/2 inch more:( , to 3.25 inches more - an increase of 72% :rolleyes:

so other than confused, what am I?:cool:

I say both a shower and a grower, just depends on the moment.

In data analyis, we learned about confidence intervals in hypothosis testing, my class mate was talking about comparing them. I say we would for the most part all have pretty high ones here.

EbonyOnly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soft I'm 6 inches and hard at 9.5.

I very seldom show soft. I've been told that it's all about what is called the "angle of set. " If you cock is set higher on your pubic bone it will show more than one that is lower on the pubic bone; such as myself.

Actually, people notice my size 15 shoes more than anything. I'm not sold that big feet = big meat. I've seen short men with small feet pull out a weapon !

BIG_DAVE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can someone explain the diffrence between a shower or a grower? it's just that i heard a woman say that about my cock the other day and my responce was all men are growers otherwise sex would be a bit like nailing jelly to a wall! unfortunatly her girlfriends laughed at me like i was missing out on something.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BIG_DAVE said:
can someone explain the diffrence between a shower or a grower? it's just that i heard a woman say that about my cock the other day and my responce was all men are growers otherwise sex would be a bit like nailing jelly to a wall! unfortunatly her girlfriends laughed at me like i was missing out on something.

they may well have been laughing at your choice of metaphor, not you

if you read the thread completely it should become apparent

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BIG_DAVE said:
well from what i can gather a grower is a cock thats not big soft but gets huge stiff. so whats a shower?
One that's big soft

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BIG_DAVE said:

Grower: Definition: Slang term used to describe a penis that appears small when flaccid, but is larger than expected when erect.

Shower: Definition: Slang term used to describe a penis that appears large when flaccid, but does not get much larger when erect

Chinese 9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mfoley said:
Grower: Definition: Slang term used to describe a penis that appears small when flaccid, but is larger than expected when erect.

Shower: Definition: Slang term used to describe a penis that appears large when flaccid, but does not get much larger when erect

With this definition, then I guess I am a shower. I am 6x4 when flaccid, and grow to 9x6 when hard.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely a grower...

I did a penis volume test. I filled a wide mouthed water bottle to the brim and then inserted my flaccid penis and marked the line of displacement. Then, I did the same with my fully erect penis... The displacement volume of my erect penis was almost exactly 1 cup or 8.0 oz. The volume of my flaccid penis was one third of a cup or 2.7 oz. This mean my erect penis is 3 times the size of my flaccid penis!

I took a series of pictures and showed them to katie_34D, ask her to verify!

I'm curious to hear what other people's volumes are...let me know what you come up with!

-EastCoast

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EastCoast said:
I did a penis volume test. I filled a wide mouthed water bottle to the brim and then inserted my flaccid penis and marked the line of displacement. Then, I did the same with my fully erect penis... The displacement volume of my erect penis was almost exactly 1 cup or 8.0 oz. The volume of my flaccid penis was one third of a cup or 2.7 oz. This mean my erect penis is 3 times the size of my flaccid penis!
shatner%20-%20get%20a%20life!.JPG

EastCoast said:
I took a series of pictures and showed them to katie_34D, ask her to verify!
Did she request these pictures or did you just kind of spam her with them?

bscanw

1st Like
Media
I consider myself an 'extreme' grower. Soft I only hang a little over 3" but fully erect I hit the 9.5" mark.