• I'm a grower

Votes: 170 78.0%
  • I'm a shower

Votes: 48 22.0%

• Total voters

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Are you a shower or a grower? What is the difference between your flacid and erect penis? Ex. 3" soft, 7" erect ...

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting! I was just thinking of opening this thread myself, but with the purpose of asking WHICH anyone would PREFER to be:

I am a shower, anything between 6.5" and 7.5" - depending on mood, temperature and the usual things. Increasing to about 8.5" erect. I suppose I have to confess to being something of a closet exhibitionist (oxymoronic?) in that I enjoy people noticing my dick, even if I don't set out deliberately to flash it around. And it's going to be noticed more when it's in the flaccid state - obviously in sports & gym showers or when peeing at urinals. When erect I'll be in more private circumstances, presumably. So being a shower is actually what I prefer to be.

So in answering this thread, could we also ask people to state what they would PREFER to be, regardless of what they ARE ?

Waylord

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this! I am a grower, between 3.5" to 4" depending on mood and temp and increase to 6.5" not that it is large by any means on this site. But I would prefer to be a shower for all the reasons stated. It would be nice to be able to flash it around and have people notice it.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Shower for sure, I like my soft size.

However, the only couple of women I've been with have never seen it soft in person so they weren't that impressed...they were by the erect size though of course!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i am happy and in a good mood i am a shower.
if i am stressed and tense and uneasy i am a grower.
what would you say i am?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am happy to be a shower I hang just over six and am over 8.5 at 12 o'clock. Althought i grow much thicker when erect so i guess thats where it goes. The other day I was trying on pants at a store and was standing looking in the big mirror the guy in charge of the change rooms was like they're the right length, are you straight or gay? i was like what? oh straight why are the pants specific? he laughed and was like no honey I can see your dick through the leg of your pants so if your straight maybe we'll get you a slightly less tight pair. I kinda just stood there and was like ummm ok sure. Although he did find a better pair for me the whole thing was weird.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am such the grower but totaly wish i was a shower I am about 2" soft and about 5" hard so wish I was 5" soft and 6" or even 7" hard would die to be 9" hard oh well Ill just stay withdrawn and keep to myself since I dont feel confident enough to get out and about with my cock out.