Shower/Paranoia

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a gay guy, Does anyone have the problem of - because you are a shower - ( i am - 6" soft) you get a reputation of being a big dicked guy - from people catching look in the public loo's etc. and feel that when there are sooooo many guys out there with what i would call really big dicks that you might be dissapointing ,when someone has heard this reputation you have a huge cock - but ur only averagely big ! not this huge monster they're expecting !!

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my point is though, you can have a big cock - and then you can have a REALLY big cock. And when you have such a large flacid cock - you have a reputation for being really big. I turn down sex with people when I think they are expecting that. Is it all in my mind !!!!!!!!

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how big is it hard?

I have a big soft cock 6.5" or so.. it gets to 9.5" hard (which is big but not a massive 12 incher) I have a reputation for being hung and I have never had a disapointed customer...in fact, from my experiences i am almost always told i'm the biggest they've ever seen in real life!

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 8" hard - which I am very happy with - but doesn't break into that that bracket where its 'one of the biggest ones you've seen'. I'm not sayin I'm craving that - just that people exagerate, and I sometimes feel they're expecting a whole lot more !! either way I'm happy - just aware of it sometimes.

htv19999

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a gay guy, Does anyone have the problem of - because you are a shower - ( i am - 6" soft) you get a reputation of being a big dicked guy - from people catching look in the public loo's etc. and feel that when there are sooooo many guys out there with what i would call really big dicks that you might be dissapointing ,when someone has heard this reputation you have a huge cock - but ur only averagely big ! not this huge monster they're expecting !!

you are 6" soft and that is big...and I bet the guys you seen in the locker room has semi and they alway pulling their dicks to look bigger...

your is hot and beautiful..:smile:

just the remember the avg dick is 6 inches hard......ooh yes yours is big

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think I'd worry about it if I were you. 8 inches is still a big cock, maybe not an enormous cock, but definitely bigger than most. If a guy isn't happy with your dick, it is likely his loss. Enjoy the fact that you hang big soft, and show it off! I do!

Kenn

Big Kenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure there are guys who feel similarly. Just make the most of what you've got!

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often feel the same and it's one of the reason's i use lpsg.

I'm not a shower at all, but one of my exs has a habit of broadcasting to the world that i'm big and refers to me like i'm 10x7 or something rather than just the lpsg average of 8x6.

It's a weird one, as while I hate him doing this in some ways, especially when he was doing it when my (also gay) cousin came out for drinks the first time with my mates, at the same time i'm terrified that someone larger will join our circle of friends and that i'll get "demoted"

I am a bit of an exhibitionist i suppose and i like the attention, but only on my terms. That's why i prefer camming with guys from lpsg rather than from other sites that say things like "wooh that's a monster" when you know that your only in the top end of the "normal" range rather than having a rare gift. That said, there are times when the ego boost does me good :)

I think like so many things in life, it's a double edged sword

Dan-uk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks agentblueuk,

I think you've hit my head on the nail !!

I've always liked being talked about / known for havin a big one ... but I s'pose .... it's like some really rich friends of mine say - 'there's always someone with a bigger boat than you' ....