Shower Problems...

strokinit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently started swimming and when I go into the showers to shower with my friends, we start talkin about different things, then sex. I get hard and it doesnt help he has tight shorts (spedo) and I can see the impression of his dick. I want to strip down and get naked but dont want to with a huge bonner.

The question? What can I do to make it go down and stay down so I can strip and shower. I know someone will say just get comfortable and do it anyway, but I am not like that. Please let me know!!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
abortions
dead puppies
maggots
Barbara Bush naked
your grandparents doing it
remember one of your "naked in school" dreams

These are sure fire. If these are two exreme, think of getting audited by the IRS.

BTW who is the stud in your avatar?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know about you, but I'm one of the guys in the world that has to go through a lot of effort to avoid getting erections. When I started working out and taking showers in the locker room, it was really difficult at first to space my mind out. I didn't get any true hard-ons, but I've had more than a few semis. For me, it's just a mental thing about feeling exposed when I'm just hanging out in the open. Over time, I've fallen into a routine, and it's not a big deal anymore.

For you though, is it the sex talk or just the fact that you're in a shower with other guys? My suggestion would be to avoid the sex talk and keep your eyes away from anything that might lead to you getting hard. From there, get relaxed being naked in the shower to build a base point for yourself. After that, start talking about sex if you feel comfortable with it.

floridaswimmer

Just Browsing
Media
I used to have the same problem when i first started showering after a swim/ workout. I now sing (in my head), make lists of things that I need to get at the grocery, or whatever. However, if you are with friends, that is difficult becasue they probably want to talk. I would say just go for it.

I swim with my best friend, and at first since I was used to swimming and shwoering, I would strip down and he would be in his speedo. Now, we both shower naked and it is no big deal. Takes time I guess.

strokinit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of these things are great. My problem is getting aroused very easily. I dont know why. It is men and women who do it. I will try some of these things and go for it!!

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're talking about sex and you get hard and your friend doesn't - and he starts to tease you - then tease back. "At least I can get it up when I want" might be a reply that's not too nasty.

That and yeath, what's been said above.

Maybe make sure you jerk before practice? Might at least slow it down a little.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's my two cents:

At that age, they have a mind of their own. If there's no way to avoid it, then you just have to go with it, whether you want to or not. I'm guessing it's still very noticable, even in a speedo.

Guys your age are still insecure (Hell, guys my age are still insecure!). They compensate by teasing. Double that when they see an erect penis that's huge compared to theirs. That's just how we guys are wired.

If you can't help getting an erection, don't lose your confidence - that just invites juvenile teasing.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
strokinit said:
All of these things are great. My problem is getting aroused very easily. I dont know why. It is men and women who do it. I will try some of these things and go for it!!
You are 19. You are in the period of very high harmones in your body. It is natural. I agree with previous post. Jacking off sometime before going to the gymn will help a lot.

And I like that comeback. "You are jealous because I can get it up and you can't."

Also, I was intimidated as a young man because many guys delieberately had a semi and I thought they were complete soft. Catch some of those guys asleep or coming out of cold water and the dick has shrunk, sometimes considerably.

My point is there are a lot of semis in the locker room. Probably as many semis as total softs.

I wouldn't sweat it. Be thankful you have a dick that works. There are a lot of men who would trade places with you in a heart beat. Some men are totally impotent and they can't do anything about it except sing "Precious Memories."

LTAA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're just jealous, because you're probably bigger than them. It still stinks though. I also recommend jerking off beforehand.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Man you should see my team in the shower half of them don't give a damm and the other half are to busy washing up! So just do your thing if you get hard its not the end of the world "trust me" Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's absolotely nothing you can do about it. Be happy and proud that you're a fully funktional man. In time that small problem will solve itself... when you grow older... and then theres nothing you can do about that... :mad:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Wel, if you can see the outline of his cock and he is sporting wood...then do not worry...sport your own. Maybe something fun will cum of it. Hey you know what to say when you come across an elephant...wipe it off and say "I'm sorry."

lbkontop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey, things happen. I had one in the middle of a my aunts wedding, I had to walk down the aisle with her friends hot daughter and I got a huge boner visible through my tux pants. I stood there and acted like nothing was wrong!

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Become more of an exhibitionist! Just rip those undies down and let your cock do what it will.

Can't wait to hear how things go on "Wednesday!"