Shower sex tips!!

smallgirl_largeman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So my fiance and I have been having shower sex when I'm on my time of the month. The problems we've been having are: We can't find reasonable positions, he isn't able to enter me all the way due to lack of lubrication and he finds that he isn't able to cum while standing.

We're looking for some tips on positions and ways to help us achieve the best experience for him and I while at the same time not wanting to pass out from tedious positions.

:D Thanks!! :D

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From JJ on Criminal Minds: "Why does shower sex always sound like a better idea than it really is? I mean sometimes a girl just wants to wash her hair and be done with it."

safetyfirst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well there are a number of variables here.

Do you have a single or a double shower tray? If you have a double then you can usually get into any position that you would usually do outside of the shower. Put a rubber mat down though cos you will get sore/slide otherwise

If you have a single shower unit then it is harder because as you have experienced, it can be difficult to cum standing up. You could try him sat on the floor, you sitting on top of him, gives you more work to do but alleviates the problem of standing up. Obvously this depends on the size of the shower again.

There are some tips here Fun in shower - AskMen.com Australia but most involve standing up.

Also found this website Sex in The Shower which just made me giggle! Didnt realise there was so much to it!

smallgirl_largeman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is hard for me to ride him that often and for that long due to the fact that I have arthritis in my hips. So it's even harder for us to do positions that involve too much hip action.

chrs2s

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only tried it a couple of times with girlfriends...I found it really hard to enter her from the back standing.

smallgirl_largeman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah. We've found that doggy style was the hardest. We weren't winning that battle. He couldn't even enter. I think that our main problem is the lubrication. It gets very dry even though we're in a shower full of water and yet both of us lose lubrication and it seems like he can't even penetrate all the way.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just bend over and grab your knees as you face away from the shower. I position my back to the shower so it doesn't wash the lube away and ruin that moment. Lots of forplay first so that you don't wear yourself out too. ...and be real careful not to slip and bust your head open :redface:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my fiance and I have been having shower sex when I'm on my time of the month. The problems we've been having are: We can't find reasonable positions, he isn't able to enter me all the way due to lack of lubrication and he finds that he isn't able to cum while standing.

We're looking for some tips on positions and ways to help us achieve the best experience for him and I while at the same time not wanting to pass out from tedious positions.

:D Thanks!! :D

Silicone Lube - ID Millenium to be specific. Here:

Amazon.com: ID Millennium Silicone Lubricant 16 0z Pump: Health & Personal Care

The stuff lasts forever. Well, about 10 to 15 minutes in the shower, about 30 to 45 minutes on the bed.

Position-wise, get a barstool with metal legs and a wood seat. Pu a shower cap on the seat do it's not too slick and the wood doesn't get warped from the shower. Put the barstool in the shower, but instead of sitting on it, do it standing doggy by standing on the footrest ring facing away from him, bent over.

As far as cumming? I'm stumped on that one. The first time I ever came standing up was 3 weeks ago when she was on the bed I was standing (doggy) behind her. It's tough, but if I relaxed enough and pounded hard and deep enough. The problem is letting go. In a shower slick floor, cramped space, blood everywhere, it's tough to relax. Best of luck there.

One last piece of advice... get one of those shower heards with a handle, When my wife came, she'd squeeze the blood out and blood went everywhere. Having a handheld shower means he can spray down the walls while your motionless in that "floaty space" and he's inside you.

I've seen this, but never tried. Not sure how well it works:

JT's Stockroom - Shower Sex Double Grip

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. Well I don't prefer shower sex because it's so awkward. I'll do it but it doesn't make me cum. In the past I just had sex on the bed with a red towel. Best suggestion I saw was from Mako Shark - just bending over hugging your knees with him standing. If it doesn't make him cum, you might just want to try non shower sex. And even though I don't think I'd get serious with a dude who wouldn't fuck me on my period (I get sooo horny), you can always just blow him when it's your time of the month.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. We've found that doggy style was the hardest. We weren't winning that battle. He couldn't even enter. I think that our main problem is the lubrication. It gets very dry even though we're in a shower full of water and yet both of us lose lubrication and it seems like he can't even penetrate all the way.

hmmm. my wife and I have never had a problem in the shower... I completely agree about lubrication and we have found that conditioner is absolutely the BEST lube you can use in the shower... as far as positions, doggy with her hands against the shower wall or facing each other, standing with one of her legs up on the edge.. I have to bend at the knees to start with until I get inside of her good, then I can usually stand mostly straight if my legs are spread a bit... that position causes maximum friction on her clit....

but again.. hair conditioner... great shower lube...

bben7824

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Conditioner?! I'm pretty sure sg_lm and I won't be attempting that...I dunno, to me it just sounds like all those chemicals would sting or something, not to mention seeping into our no-no spots.

What seemed to work best for us though, is what you described rambo, the one leg up on a ledge. But even then, both of our legs kinda cramp up. I last a bit longer in bed as it is (30 min +), so standing, in a shower where everything is washed away, is quite difficult.

Maybe we're just not meant to get on in the bathroom, though it makes for quite the hot + steamy times when we do.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
accept the fact that you are not going to get full penetration in there. regarding lubrication, direct the water flow so it is not hitting you directly. you're in there to fuck not really shower, right?? the water is for cleanup. finally, you might want to try taking a sturdy plastic stool in there with you, straddle him and ride cowgirl ride!!!! just some thoughts.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conditioner?! I'm pretty sure sg_lm and I won't be attempting that...I dunno, to me it just sounds like all those chemicals would sting or something, not to mention seeping into our no-no spots.

What seemed to work best for us though, is what you described rambo, the one leg up on a ledge. But even then, both of our legs kinda cramp up. I last a bit longer in bed as it is (30 min +), so standing, in a shower where everything is washed away, is quite difficult.

Maybe we're just not meant to get on in the bathroom, though it makes for quite the hot + steamy times when we do.

yes, conditioner.. I would have thought the same thing, because I've gotten shampoo/soap in my urethra and SHIT it burns like a sumbitch!! but no, the conditioner has NEVER failed to perform!! feels really awesome, doesn't wear off unless too much water is introduced and leaves your organs silky smooth!!

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
conditioner is absolutely the BEST lube you can use in the shower...

I'd NEVER use conditioner, as all those fruit extracts and fragrances can definitely cause a yeast infection. I agree with .. don't remember who.. that silicone based lube is the best. My favorite is Pink Silicone Lubricant for Women. It lasts forever, even in the shower.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We love shower sex! The warm water is so sensual to me. I love it!

Listen to RawDog, he knows of what he speaks. Silicone based lubricant works. In fact, it's really hard to wash off, even with soap, that's how water resistant it is.

It really matters what kind of safe handholds and built-in soap dishes you have in your shower. I personally like it when he fucks me up against the corner with one of my feet propped up in the soap dish, but he has one of those soap dishes that's about 4" off the ground. He has a towel rack on the wall opposite the showerhead at about 6" off the ground, and I have hung onto that while he's fucked me from behind as I stand up on my tiptoes.

I like the stool idea, except I want to try it with me on top.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen to RawDog, he knows of what he speaks. Silicone based lubricant works. In fact, it's really hard to wash off, even with soap, that's how water resistant it is. .

Thanks! Although, not specifically for cleaning silicone lube off, Afterglow tissues work pretty well.

It really matters what kind of safe handholds and built-in soap dishes you have in your shower. I personally like it when he fucks me up against the corner with one of my feet propped up in the soap dish, but he has one of those soap dishes that's about 4" off the ground. He has a towel rack on the wall opposite the showerhead at about 6" off the ground, and I have hung onto that while he's fucked me from behind as I stand up on my tiptoes.

If you need a name for that, I nominate "SpiderMonkey Style"

Oooh! I like that one.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We love shower sex! The warm water is so sensual to me. I love it!

Listen to RawDog, he knows of what he speaks. Silicone based lubricant works. In fact, it's really hard to wash off, even with soap, that's how water resistant it is.

:kiss:you are impossibly hot!

smallgirl_largeman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all the help guys! We have to watch out for what lubes we use regardless because I am allergic to most lubes and condoms. I think that I may just go with the red towel idea, but we are engaged so we don't use condoms anymore... So I don't know how he feels about getting blood all over himself. lol