Shower Sex

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah Ive always wanted to too, however, getting someone to have sex with me is already hard enough.
With that fantastic rod of yours it's difficult to believe you have a hard time getting a partner. However, regarding the topic of shower sex, if you haven't done it, you haven't missed much.

Personally I've never thought shower sex was very appealing...limited space for going at it, water splashing you in the face, and having to wash the place down when done creaming all over. As someone already said, there are hazards with soapy bodies too. I'll stick to dry land.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had shower sex once when I was younger and my girlfriend at the time was on her period. We wanted to fuck, but we didn't want to get blood all over her bed sheets. It was too cramped in there for me.

cmdb8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shower sex is ok it has more cons than pros just my 2 cents

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
washing each other is a great turn on. there is nothing like a woman washing your junk and while they are doing it you just get rock hard in a flash.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a huge fan - the secret is silicone lube. It stays on in the shower/tub/pool perfectly.

The secret is to NEVER get any on the floor. It's lethally slippery.

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it tough as well. My wife is considerably shorter. So I have to squat and after about 30 seconds my knee is killin' me.

It's great foreplay, but for sex, not so much!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to be very clinical here: waterproof lube is a must. Watch it with the soap. Some places just don't like soap, and mine don't like soap. It can burn. Be careful, it's slippery in there. Try to be calm or calmer. Oral can be trying with water running down your face. He really can't do oral on me without the risk of me slipping and falling. The bigger the shower the better. In fact, when we redid our bathroom the contractor asked what type of system we were planning to install, meaning how many different heads, etc. Just one. "But you have all that room... oh." I know I was seven shades of red.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love it, one of the major reasons we rented our apartment was because it has a beautiful marble dual shower head walk in shower. We can fit three or four guys in the shower. My husband and I have sex in there all the time. The key is keeping the water on bottom's front and/or the top's back, so the lube doesn't wash away.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf and I have sex in the shower occassionally, but it's a tiny shower, and it's usually easier to press her against one wall while i lean back and fuck her doggystyle

Generally we get frustrated at their not being any room so i pick her up and carry her out of the shower and set her on the bathroom sink where we finish...lots of water gets on the floor but it's very much worth it

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Showers were invented for sex during the monthlies - had to have been. That is almost the only time we do it in there. We have a nice seat, so I can sit and she straddles me facing away for the best angles. Also, her leaning on the seat and doggy style works well. I must be strange because I like the water running down my face as I kiss her all over. I also love to soap her down slowly. But folks are right - the water washes natural lubrication away so be gentle.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Some have mentioned that it can be slippery and maybe a bit dangerous having sex
in the shower...true...but I always use a non-slip mat on the floor which helps us
keep our footing. Very little oil is used, if any, in the shower...

It's a tub shower so there is lots of room to move around. After a good scrubbing,
washing and rubbing down of each other...with lots of things other than fucking being
done....we end by toweling each other dry....and then move to a better place...like the bedroom where the rest takes place...

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can;t do it because of height differences, and i have a downward curve.. unless we got a really sturdy shower bench it's not going to happen.. however she's jerked me off in the shower before., i shot all over her thigh and she said my cum felt hotter than the water. :eek:

rick7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've always wanted to have sex in the shower that's one of my sexual 'to do's' so my question is to any one out there who has had sex in the shower does it really live up to it's name....as far as being that great???
All I can say is "try it, you'll like it".

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ever since I have been with ArtfulDominant, I have not had sex in the shower, because there has just not been the opportunity -- our shower is quite small -- I have to fold myself in half to shave my legs, and it is hard for two people to bathe together in there, let alone fuck.

With my ex, though, I did have shower sex periodically in our tub-shower, which I think he enjoyed more than I did, but I enjoyed doing it because it made him so happy. We would always do it with me facing the shower head and him entering me from behind, both standing up but with me bent slightly over and sticking my butt out. Sometimes entry was difficult because of lack of lube, but once he got inside and started moving, things would be okay.

People are right that the easy cleanup afterward is nice.